Latest Activity

code

"Output can be undefined" possible solutions

Hi, So I have been getting this "iterator output can be undefined" error It is output to many different sequences, but I can't seem to figure out why I am getting this error. All the iterator holds is a record contructor that holds the extracted data o...

code

Connect Denodo Express to Infor Compass data lake

Has anybody tried connecting Denodo Express to an Infor Compass Data Lake using an external jdbc driver? I have applied the directions on both Denodo and Infor side based on documentation available but still getting this error when doing a test connect...

code

Solution Manager REST API port

Hi Team - what port number should i use while invoking Solution Manager REST APIs ? should it be 19090 (web container port) or 10090 or some other port ? http://<hostname>:<port>/environments - is this the correct URI to call REST API (jus...

code

Connecting denodo with C# application

I have changed the port to 9996 , and used denodo username and password in connection string , and database name is same in both denodo and postgresql . string connectionString = “Server=localhost;Port=9996;Username=admin;Password=admin;Database=test”...

C#
code

Connecting denodo and C# application

I have changed the port to 9996 , and used denodo username and password in connection string , and database name is same in both denodo and postgresql . string connectionString = “Server=localhost;Port=9996;Username=admin;Password=admin;Database=test”...

C#
code

excel data source

Is there any way to create a excel data source of the file stored in the local system of the user not in the local system of virtual dataport server? or is there any way to move the file from local system to local system of virtual dataport server?

code

Connection JDBC Denodo AWS Free Trail to MYSQL Database dosent work

Hi, i am working with the Denodo Free Trail Version on AWS ( access to Web Design Studio ) and with the Denodo Express Version. The Tutorial https://community.denodo.com/tutorials/browse/basics/1install1denodo i start working with is doing good on ...

code

LISTAGG QUERY SAMPLE

Hi, please provide a query sample example to show the function listagg. Currently i am not able to produce syntactically correct query even though i follow the syntax. Also please do not provide the listagg function link in ur community as i already...

code

Reports generations in Denodo Job schedualr

Hi team, While generating csv file report via denodo job schedular it generating the header bydeafult in Upper case like "ACCTOUNT NUMBER" ... is there any way to get it generated in lowe case header like" account number." please guide. please let ...

code

Column name change in Interface View or Integration View?

What is best practice with regards to renaming columns? Should column names be renamed in the Interface layer or Integration layer. My thought is to change column names in the Interface layer only and leave real names in integration view, however, wh...