Latest Activity

code

Is it possible to track when a view was dropped?? or by who?

Hi Denodo team, Is it possible to track when a view was dropped?? or by who? I know we can see when was created or modified and by who but for drop objects?? is there a log or something for that? Also when a promotion is deployed in other environments...

code

Getting py4j.protocol.Py4JJavaError: An error occurred while calling o65.jdbc. : java.sql.SQLException: Unsupported type TIMESTAMP_WITH_TIMEZONE

I am making JDBC connection to Denodo database using pyspark. The table that i am connecting to contains "TIMESTAMP_WITH_TIMEZONE" datatype for 2 columns. Since spark provides builtin jdbc connection to a handful of dbs only of which denodo is not a pa...

code

Problem with Amazon Athena Cache

Hello, We have Denodo VDP 8.0 running in a Linux server. We add Amazon Athena Cache and we have a problem when try to store results in cache. The logs registered: FATAL YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MI:SS.FFF com.denodo.vdb.engine.thread.ReusableThread [] - runWork ...

code

Denodo express with presto compute

Hi Denodo team, How can I update my express edition to include latest Denodo offering that includes embeded presto compute?

code

How to pass Variable from report to derived view

I need to pass a parameter from report (e.g. power BI,BO) to derived view. how do you achieve this?

code

curl an update file from Denodo Support.

Is there a way to download a file directly from support using something like curl in linux in order to get new docker files and updates? I tried but it needed credentials. Thanks

code

Support for KDB database

Does Denodo product suppport integration with KDB database? We have some data residing in KDB database and we will like to host Denodo in front of it to intergrate with other data sources.

code

Northbound connections to Denodo

I want to understand more around Northbound connections with the data access/push from Denodo to SaaS applications (Salesforce EBiS CRM, MS Dynamics 365, Absorb LMS): So, when we say we can have the northbound connections via JDBC, ODBC, Restful, ODat...

code

Unable to login in Denodo Data Catalog

Hi Team, I am unable to login into Denodo Data Catalog after updated the server URL in server et up section of catalog only with host name without any database name. Ideally the server URL should be //localhost:9999/admin but I have updated the URL as ...

code

Denodo cache got invalidated while having changes at the source level

Hi Support, I have noticed that, whenever I have any of the column/data type changes at source level of any of my developed(cached) views, My cached views got automatically invalidated? so the Question is, Is there any way to keep the cache db as it ...