Latest Activity

code

OS upgrade RHEL 7.3 to 8.4

We are planning to upgrade our Red Hat based Denodo servers from RH 7.3 to 8.4. Can we perform an in-place upgrade of the OS or are there issues we will need to be aware of?

code

Join Views with fields that have similar data, but not identical

Hello, I'm new to the Deonodo coummunity. I'm currently working on a poc using two Exel datasources I've created and built views on top of. I am trying to join two of these views together based on a field that contains a calendar quarter. In one field ...

code

Extracting Data from Views into a file

Do we have any in-build denodo function or script to export the data from a view into a file without using denodo scheduler ?.

code

Create a Temporary Table in a CTE using Denodo in Dbeaver

Hi. I am using the below in Dbeaver Lite using Denodo. Select from V4780_B_TABLE_LOB WITH cte AS ( SELECT FROM ( VALUES ('B4000') ) AS a (agent_code) ) -- select * from cte; This works when accessing another Database outside of Denodo but doesn'...

code

Connecting Ksqldb with denodo

Hi Team, Is there a way to connect Ksqldb with denodo ? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated . Thank you !

code

In object Vql, PROPERTIES is the same, but order different,

Hi team, we are useing import .sh for Denodo objects auto-deploy, and we found, now is doing some tes, I found, when using Solution Manager, the Property is: PROPERTIES ('includeSynonyms'='false', 'remarksReporting'='false') When usin gimport shel dep...

code

Aggregate query for a denodo view with bind variable

Hi - I have a Interface denodo view with 10 columns and storeid as bind variable. When i tried to run a query with aggregate function, it returns syntax error. Also I need to run the query without passing any value to the bind variable column, select...

code

system-specific data access pattern

Hi, What doses mean system-specific data access pattern in denodo? Thank you

code

Developer Install

Is the Docker just for Demos? I see separate install instructions and also an option to use the AWS marketplace. What is the preferrred method of installing on a linux AWS EC2 for Denodo 8?

code

Resource manager rule/plan to stop executing queries for specific user(s)

Tried below rule/plan to stop executing queries for below users in VDP Admin tool but still these users can execute queries. Please suggest any changes required. create or replace resource_manager plan plan_query_stop description = 'test' condition Tr...