Latest Activity

code

Join Views with fields that have similar data, but not identical

Hello, I'm new to the Deonodo coummunity. I'm currently working on a poc using two Exel datasources I've created and built views on top of. I am trying to join two of these views together based on a field that contains a calendar quarter. In one field ...

code

Extracting Data from Views into a file

Do we have any in-build denodo function or script to export the data from a view into a file without using denodo scheduler ?.

code

Create a Temporary Table in a CTE using Denodo in Dbeaver

Hi. I am using the below in Dbeaver Lite using Denodo. Select from V4780_B_TABLE_LOB WITH cte AS ( SELECT FROM ( VALUES ('B4000') ) AS a (agent_code) ) -- select * from cte; This works when accessing another Database outside of Denodo but doesn'...

code

Connecting Ksqldb with denodo

Hi Team, Is there a way to connect Ksqldb with denodo ? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated . Thank you !

code

In object Vql, PROPERTIES is the same, but order different,

Hi team, we are useing import .sh for Denodo objects auto-deploy, and we found, now is doing some tes, I found, when using Solution Manager, the Property is: PROPERTIES ('includeSynonyms'='false', 'remarksReporting'='false') When usin gimport shel dep...

code

Aggregate query for a denodo view with bind variable

Hi - I have a Interface denodo view with 10 columns and storeid as bind variable. When i tried to run a query with aggregate function, it returns syntax error. Also I need to run the query without passing any value to the bind variable column, select...

code

system-specific data access pattern

Hi, What doses mean system-specific data access pattern in denodo? Thank you

code

Developer Install

Is the Docker just for Demos? I see separate install instructions and also an option to use the AWS marketplace. What is the preferrred method of installing on a linux AWS EC2 for Denodo 8?

code

Resource manager rule/plan to stop executing queries for specific user(s)

Tried below rule/plan to stop executing queries for below users in VDP Admin tool but still these users can execute queries. Please suggest any changes required. create or replace resource_manager plan plan_query_stop description = 'test' condition Tr...

code

Call database store procedure from base view

Hi Team, How to call Oracle PL-SQL stored procedure (not function) from Denodo base view?