Latest Activity

code

Databrick/Denodo integration (databricks as a consumer)

Do we have any documentation or any process where we can connect denodo from databricks, here databricks will work as consumer and it will pull data from denodo(source)?

code

insert into a materialized view using select

Hi there, I have 2 questions: Can you please provide a syntax for this example below. I want to add 2 more set of rows: Washington, WA, Seatle and Colorado, CO, Denver into this table 'usa_state' which has 3 fields: state, abbreviation, capital ...

code

Can Denodo MPP work with Netezza?

Can Denodo MPP work with Netezza?

code

Column order alphabetical in Explorer vs ordinal in view Summary

When expanding a view in the Design Studio (Denodo 8), we noticed that columns in the Explorer are always listed in alphabetical order, whereas looking at the summary in VQL properties, the columns are listed ordinally as designed. However, in the Den...

code

Conversion of Teradata Text Column to Decimal with Conditional Zeroing in Denodo

I am currently facing a challenge in Denodo related to the conversion of a Teradata column named "Amount" with a data type of Text. The goal is to convert this column to Decimal to do sum operations. Additionally, I want to handle cases where the colum...

code

Text to decimal with Impala as source in Denodo

Hi, Im currently facing conversion challenge while using Impala as the source for denodo, while converting text to decimal. In teradata we are successfully using to_number for this conversion , but the same approach doesnt working with impala in denod...

code

Suddenly I can't log in anymore.

On Denodo platform 8.0, when I try to log in, all the tools that were available until yesterday become inaccessible. I have not made any configuration changes. The errors that appear when logging in are as follows Design Studio  Invalid authentication...

code

Pivoting a column to a row with example

I have a view with two columns as shown below: Label | Value Name | John Age | 29 Sex | M Name | Amy Age | 46 Sex | F It goes on and on like this. What I want is this: Name | Age | Sex John | 29 | M Amy | 46 | F But am having trouble with this. W...

code

How do we add an engine to existing 1 server cluster ?

We have 1 denodo engine running in our Development environment. How do we add another engine to it ?

code

denodo monitor log directory

Hi Denodo, How can i change the default denodo monitor log directory want to store it on separate drive patition? currently monitoring service running in solution manager. Thanks