Latest Activity

code

Problem updating interfaces

Hello, I have updated my derived view with adding a new column. I want to update the dependant interface but under the implementation tab, i am inable to add/drag&drop the new column even though i can see it in the interface. How to deal with thi...

code

VQL support for CROSS APPLY

I've looked for mention of VQL support for the cross apply join type, didn't find any. This is a powerful function for handling many query cases where it would be very challenging or impossible to do without it. Is it supported in VQL? If not, is it on...

Related to: Best Practices for Migrating SQL queries to Denodo VQL

code

Retrodocumentation fo denodo bv/table with power designer through ODBC does not work fully

Hello we managed to connected power designer to denodo with odbc 3.0 following documentation provided. It does expose the different base views and tables but when we ask for retro document it only shows the tables with no field and no relation between ...

code

Denodo Testing Tool - Email Configuration

Hello, My Test case is fine and I able to see the HTML Report, but I am facing an issue while sending an email from Denodo Testing Tool Below is my configuration reporter.html=com.denodo.connect.testing.reporter.HTMLTestReporter reporter.html.pathToO...

code

Data Type conversion in filter condition

Hi , one of the base view is having date column but with type as text . To query the view based on the date column , i would like to covert the column to date data type before applying filter condition , i tried with the below syntax which is very cl...

code

Denodo Testing Tool Declaring Global Variables

Hello, We are exploring Denodo Testing Tool. Not sure how to declare Global Variables on configuration.properties file. Based on the example provided in Testing Tool Documentation , I understand while consuming global variables it should as below ${pw...

code

Connection error with the VDP server when authenticating

Hi, When I want to run the denodo scheduler and try to login, I get the following error: "Connection error with VDP server during authentication" After I checked in the log file "223350 [RMI TCP Connection(21)-192.168.28.1] ERROR 2023-10-13T19:57:03....

code

auto create base_view , auto union them

As I'm french speaking with I bad english, I write in french and include an english translation (by GGTranslate). Voici le scénario que je voudrais mettre en oeuvre. Partie 1 Je veux réaliser une union view qui reprend ce qui se trouve dans des base...

code

Hard limit on number of allowed values for the IN operator

Dear Denodo Team, with update 20230914 of Denodo 8 it's possible to define a hard limit of allowed number of values for the IN operator. (Added enhancement #71524. Added support for setting a hard limit on the number of values allowed for the IN opera...

code

Salesforce object name from denodo base view -Stored procedure

Which stored procedure can be used to get the source object name for salesforce baseviews .I cannot use GET_SOURCE_TABLE as it gives the result only for jdbc connections?