Latest Activity

code

Updating Column Description from Excel

Hi Adding Description to columns add much value for our consumers. We have a case when all the columnducumentation reside in an Excel sheet. It is quite a lot of columns. Is there any recommended way to import or update this column description into th...

code

How to extract json data stored as string in Denodo

Hi there, Could you please advise on which function to use to extract the value of this field in denodo {rule_id=abc, reason=xyz, score=1}, {rule_id=cde reason=mno, score=0} I tried extract or jsonpath (which is not recognized) but doesn't work Th...

code

The ROW_NUMBER() function is not executable Error.

The Developer encountered an error with the Analytics function recently, whereas it was working properly before. They ran the following VQL query and faced an error: WITH most_compliance AS( SELECT mlsd_office_id, mlsd_unified_id, AVG(compliance_value...

code

Store proc throwing an error after few table update

I have below store procedure to update Table and column descrption. It worked fine for about 6 tables then I am getting error message while I try to execute store proc. This store proc works for those 6 tables regardless of how many times I run but I g...

code

HTTP Client given date in request

Hi! I need to query HTTP/JSON datasource with parameters like this: /values?Name=Foobar&Start=2024-01-16&End=2024-01-17 (the previous and the current days) so I create a Base view with relative URL like this: /values?Name=Foobar&Start=@...

code

Licenses for VQL stored procedures

Can all licenses use VQL stored procedures?

code

Compatibility Concerns: i9 Laptops and Denodo Versions

Hello Denodo community, I hope this post finds you all well. I've been exploring the capabilities of i9 laptops for my work with Denodo, and I wanted to reach out to the community for insights into potential compatibility concerns. If you've had any e...

code

Rest Api - No of Records

hi all, I am using denodo vdp to create rest api. After executing I get the data but I am unable to get total number of records along with the output of data. adding $count give just total number of records, while i want both data and total number of r...

code

How to split column into more columns

Hi teams, I have one column, the content is 60 X 30 X20 mm. Now I want to split them into three columns call length, width, height. The delimiter is 'X'. How can I implement it? When I use the function SPLIT, the column includes an array. How to conve...

code

Databrick/Denodo integration (databricks as a consumer)

Do we have any documentation or any process where we can connect denodo from databricks, here databricks will work as consumer and it will pull data from denodo(source)?