Latest Activity

code

denodo predicate pushdown uses questions

Here are two base view sourced from two Oracle databases: view1: admin.order-> source table:oracle1.order view2:admin.order_extend -> source table:oracle2.order_extend it can normal predicate pushdown if I execute:select v1.oid,v1.wcc_num,v...

code

Weblogic datasource using Denodo driver connection issues

hi All, we are trying to use the weblogic datasource to connect to denodo with the help of the denodo drivers. However only the first connection using datasource fetches the values from queries and all subsequent connections after closing the first ca...

code

Inactivate data source connection during a specific time daily

Is there any possibility to inactivate a data source connection automatically during certain times daily?

code

Denodo express 8.0 Installation error

Hi, I found error messages below when installing Virtual DataPort of Denodo express 8.0. on Windows 10. After installation, I clicked Denodo Platform 8.0 on startmenu, and click "Virtual DataPort" and "LAUNCH" on TOOLS on Denodo Platform Control Center...

code

Two custom policy applied on the same will, should the final result be "AND" or "OR" of the 2 policies' results?

Hi all, There are 2 Custom Policy. Policy-1. According to the uid user passed, append one filter to the query. It only returns ACCEPT_WITH_FILTER. Policy-2. When user's query does not satisfy some condition, return ACCEPT; otherwise, return REJECT. N...

code

Row Restrictions - Masking expressions to replace sensitive values

Hello Denodo Team, Could you please assist me in achieving the following options in the https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/databases_users_and_access_rights_in_virtual_dataport/fine_grain_view_privileges/fine_grain...

code

How handle multiple web server requests?

I have a technical question regarding a Denodo process. I’m trying to take the response from one endpoint, pass it to a second endpoint as a parameter, and run and display the output from the second endpoint. The first endpoint responds with a filename...

code

Can Denodo Java custom policy Stop query and prompt customized error message?

Hi team, we want to apply custom policy to achieve a requirement: if user query some view without specified filters , we need to cancel their query and propmt customised error message like "need to input filters with columns XXXX" can you confirm, does...

code

API Deployment Parameters

We are exploring Revision & Deployments using API. Question on List of Deployments Question - 1 Parameters: startDeploymentTime and endDeploymentTime We would like to get latest deployments by applying parameters (status=OK, startDeploymentTime...

code

Use of @WHEREEXPRESSION in REST API deployment

I'm having troubles deploying a RESTAPI that is built on a base view with a @WHEREEXPRESSION The following is an example of what I am trying to do and have tried. Create a base view with the following query: Select * from tablename.schema where variab...