Latest Activity

code

IMPLEMENTATION of INTERFACE VIEW is automatically changing

Hi Team, In the interface view,for example we have 10 columns and during creation of interfaceview, all 10 columns are implemented with implementation expression and it is working fine. After sometime, the implementation expression for few columns disa...

code

Information About the license of denodo vdp jdbc Driver

Actually we are using denodo vdp jdbc driver and we want to know about the license of that driver . is it open source ? or whether its apache, mit or something else and whether its permissible for free use.

code

Row restrictions in Denodo Express 8.0

I am trying to test Row restrictions in Denodo Express 8.0. Please let confirm if Denodo Express 8.0 can be used to test Row restrictions as there is only one user - admin and one role - allusers available in Denodo Express 8.0. If the answer is Yes, ...

code

Not getting the expected result using a VQL stored procedure

Hi everyone, I have been trying to recreate a view using a stored procedure, like this: ( nomeview IN VARCHAR) AS ( // Procedure variables v_name VARCHAR; database_name VARCHAR; i_name VARCHAR; CURSOR interfaces IS 'SELECT view_name FROM VIEW_DEPENDE...

code

Using a select statment when implementing a interface

Hi everyone. I need to create an interface with dynamic values on the interface definition. I will give an example to show what I mean: Normally an interface is created this way: CREATE OR REPLACE INTERFACE VIEW i_inventory_50 ( productpartnumber_0:...

code

VQL stored procedure-error cursor

Hi, I am trying to create this stored procedure: ( nomeview IN VARCHAR) AS ( // Procedure variables v_name VARCHAR; database_name VARCHAR; Interface_name VARCHAR; CURSOR interfaces IS 'SELECT view_name FROM VIEW_DEPENDENCIES() WHERE view_database_name...

code

Error "no such object in table" in denodo scheduler

Hi We are getting below error for all cache jobs which was running without any errors in scheduler. select * from view_name CONTEXT('cache_preload'='true', 'cache_wait_for_load'='true', 'cache_return_query_results'='false', 'cache_invalidate'='all_row...

code

Amazon Athena Adapter is not present in Database Adapter dropdown for creating a datasource

Hi I am trying to create a datasource for connecting with Athena from denodo.All the required jar files are present in denodo server.But unfortunately, am not able to see athena adapter in dropdown.All of my teammates are able to see this adapter. Ho...

code

VQL stored procedure/role changes

Hello Denodo, I'm having trouble creating a VQL stored procedure for user and role changes. Is it possible to do this, and if so, how can I achieve it? Thank you.

code

How to use double as datatype

Hi, I'm currently working on a Impala query where I want to calculate the sum of a field in a table, and I need to cast it as a double. However, I'm encountering an error, and I could use some assistance. SELECT SUM(CAST(fieldname AS double)) FROM ta...