Latest Activity

code

Connecting to Denodo

How do I connect to Denodo from diferent sources ? e.g Extracting Denodo Data from Excel, SQL Server, DBP, power bi, tableau and other consumers

code

How to login to Design Studio with local account.

My Denodo web apps including Design Studio are configured for SAML single sign on authentication. Normally, the SSO login screen appears. How can I login to Design Studio with a local login username & password?

code

Unable to login Denodo data catalog

Hi Team, I am unable to connect data catalog.whenver i am click on login its throw an error "Initialization User Error Cannot initialize user session". Link for login :-http://127.0.0.1:9090/denodo-data-catalog/#/ Thanks Dnyaneshwar

code

Install SSL Certificate in denodo data catalog

Hello All, Please I would like a way to install the SSL certificate in the datacatalog Thanks

code

queryTimeout parameter not work

Hello guys! i am trying to connect Denodo 6 using jdbc, and the JayDeBeApi python library. But from some reason the server just ignore this parameter, and even when time timeout exceeded, the query is still running. what should i do? Can this feature ...

code

Error connecting to Denodo from Python (JDBC)

Followed the instructions given in the below link to connect to Denodo from Python using JDBC driver. https://community.denodo.com/kb/en/view/document/How%20to%20connect%20to%20Denodo%20from%20Python%20-%20a%20starter%20for%20Data%20Scientists?catego...

code

VDP to Data Catalog auto Sync sometimes failed

Hi Team, Used below curl cmd to auto sync metadata from VDP to Data Catalog, it sometimes failed, somes succeeded. Is below command correct? curl --request POST --user "userid:password" --header "Content-Type: application/json" --data "{ \"proceedWithC...

code

No X11 DISPLAY variable was set, but this program performed an opeartion which requires it.

Hi Team, I have installed denodo8.0 on my ubuntu 22.04 lts. but while executing the command ./denodo-platform.sh. I am facing the error like No X11 DISPLAY variable was set, but this program performed an opeartion which requires it. Kindly help me on ...

code

Need to publish documents like Word, XML, PDF from Veeva Vault into Denodo

Hi Team, We need to create a POC to read the documents like Word, XML, PDF and need to advertise those documents as is to the consumer in denodo in the form of views or web services or API. We have all the required documents in Veeva Vault. As part ...

code

base view from SQL query using ORACLE pipelined table functions with interpolation variables

Hello, I'd like to have a base view with interpolation variables from a pipelined table function but do not succeed in creating it. I get asked for values for the variables (as indicated in the docs), but when saving I don't get an error nor a confirm...