Latest Activity

code

Training Expired

Hello. My training is expired. I need to terminate my courses. How can I retreive my acces? Tx.

Related to: https://community.denodo.com/training/course/8.0/Denodo Essentials

code

Convert a JSON file held in an Oracle Blob to a register

Hi We have JSON files stored in an Oracle DB as BLOBs. We would like to convert the JSON files into a column of type 'Register'. We have ingested the BLOBS into Denodo and converted them into 'text' type columns. We now want to convert the text into a ...

code

CONTEXT clause via a PowerBI query

How do you pass the CONTEXT clause via a PowerBI query connecting to Denodo using native Denodo connectors? If I test the query in the Denodo UI directly it works BUT if I use the same query in PowerBI I get this error: DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR ...

code

Denodo express 8 instllation under Mac os Ventura

Hi, I have installed denodo express 8 and when comes to install the update the instllation error at updateRemoteWebApps.sh I am running with sudo -E ./install.sh and the JAVA_HOME is set appropriately with JAVA version 11 as per below. Can you help ...

code

External API post request

i am completely new to Denodo. I am trying to reach an external API using Denodo. I need to send a post http request to the API with json data as request body. I also need to read the response for instance if i am sending 5 requests i need to know whic...

code

Downloading the VM (DQVM version (20210413)) is a challenge and I need help.

Hi, I have been trying to download the VM (DQVM version (20210413)) for the on-demand training but our firm has strict security protocols which prevent me from downloading from google drive. Is there another link that I can download from?

code

How to create a permanent table using with statement in Denodo

Hi there, I'm trying to create a materialized table using the with statement as query below. But it doesn't work. Could you please advise what went wrong or is it not possible to use the with statement here? Thank you CREATE OR REPLACE MATERIALIZED T...

code

port 9997

Hi Denodo, Do we need to add 9997 in loadbalancer we can see many query's are running using port 9997? why it is being used in ODBC accessinterface ? request_notification log file. Thanks

code

Denodo Embedded MPP

We need to know thw difference between Embedded MPP and External MPP. In the Embedded MPP document it says the data should be cloud (data lake) as a parquet files "it allows one to explore an object storage like Amazon S3 or HDFS and create base views ...

code

Incremental deployment through Azure CICD Pipleline

I have made use of Azure Pipelines to deploy the code to Higher environment with you available guide where we use Solution manager API, However I have noticed that when I try to deploy the code the exisitng code and new code is also redeployed, how ca...