Latest Activity

code

Denodo Associate Developer Certificate

Hi I have completed my denodo associate 8.0 On demand course. But I have not recevied the certificate. How can I Download the certificate??

code

denodo scheduler and design studio arenot opening , everytime i have to reboot the server to fix that

denodo scheduler and design studio arenot opening , everytime i have to reboot the server to fix that this error i will get , it has happened multiple times and i have to restart the dev vdp server everytime to make it work error - the page isnt workin...

code

how to start web studio with cli

I installed denodo on a remote linux server through the CLI, and I can't use the linux desktop. How should I start the script to access the development through web http?

code

Data Catalog - VDP Sync

Can we see changes made in field descriptions in Data Catalog also in Design Studio? So far, It doesn't seem like doing that even though I synced changes. Does syncing only work from VDP to Data Catalog?

code

I am not able to login the same. Please guide.

I am not able to login the same. Please guide.

code

Populate data source URL from subquery

I have a JSON data source and use an interpolation variable for the URL. I want the URL values to be provided from the output of a different view within Denodo, but am having problems making this work. The error I am receiving in the 2 failure tests b...

code

Issues with text data when escape charcters are present

Hi Team, I am seeing an issue with inserting escape characters into text datatype using literal insertion. Can someone from team solve or atleast clear if it is a denodo server behaviour. I am creating a table something like below, Table I created usi...

code

Remove _0 from column names when we pull in data

Hi, I heard there is a config we can play around with to get rid of the _0 being added to the column names when we pull in new tables. Could someone tell me where to find this config?*

code

Case When function on a localdate format

Hello, I'm trying to do a case when statement with the clause that a local date is = '' here is what I used case when a15 ='' then 'Empty' else 'Full' end as Status But it will alwasy return as 'Full' regardless a15 is blank or has a date. I don't ...

code

Best way to access an HTTP JSON source from a URL in a parent HTTP JSON source

Hi All I am accessing Azure DevOps to get a list of Epic/Stories, etc. assoicated with a Board query. The results of the Board query that I am interested in are nested in a workItems section of the returned JSON as URLs. These URLs have a different sc...