Latest Activity

code

Issues Regarding Decimal datatype in denodo

Hi Team, I am very frustated with this decimal datatype related issue. Can someone from team solve or atleast clear if it is a denodo server behaviour. I am creating a table something like below, Table I created using the below syntax: create material...

code

Unable to establish connection: IO Error: The Network adapter could not establish the connection - Denodo 8.0

I have the Denodo Quickstart virtual machine up and running on VirtualBox 6.1.18 I have followed the instructions regarding network adapter #2 configuration as provided and if i run command ip addr within the VM I can see that the adapter ip address 19...

code

Denodo function to expand table column

Hello. Does Denodo have a function to expand table columns similar to this one? https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/powerquery-m/table-expandtablecolumn Thank you!

code

Solution manager went down

Hi I have configured solution manager and it ran fine for couple of days.But now i'm facing intermittant issue like solution manager coming down automatically. Can you please let me know how to find route cause and how to resolve it. Thanks

code

full cache denodo express

i configured the cache in the server level by doning : 1-turn on the cache in the server configuration dialog under administration menu in the admin tool administration>server configuration>cache 2-in the connection i choosed the historical data ...

code

generate JSON-files from Denodo?

Is it possible to generate json-files directly from Denodo, like it is possible with XML. Or, alternativly, is it possible to ingest json (provided by a Denodo created REST webservice) into a remote table (Snowflake table with VARIANT data type for ex...

code

Denodo Associate Developer Certificate

Hi I have completed my denodo associate 8.0 On demand course. But I have not recevied the certificate. How can I Download the certificate??

code

denodo scheduler and design studio arenot opening , everytime i have to reboot the server to fix that

denodo scheduler and design studio arenot opening , everytime i have to reboot the server to fix that this error i will get , it has happened multiple times and i have to restart the dev vdp server everytime to make it work error - the page isnt workin...

code

how to start web studio with cli

I installed denodo on a remote linux server through the CLI, and I can't use the linux desktop. How should I start the script to access the development through web http?

code

Data Catalog - VDP Sync

Can we see changes made in field descriptions in Data Catalog also in Design Studio? So far, It doesn't seem like doing that even though I synced changes. Does syncing only work from VDP to Data Catalog?