Latest Activity

code

Denodo upgrade(denodo-v80-update-20230301)

Hello team, We have installed the update in the Docker image and pushed it to registry also we did the helm deployment but even though we can see in pod the other update related changes, however we are not able to see the MPP changes. Even when we log...

code

Association in Denodo

Hi, i have 3 base views (A,B and C). association has been created between A and B,B and C as per documentation it says Association helps with performance so when i run my VQL query which joins A to B and B to C .how do i know if association actually im...

code

Add new columns in derived views

Hi, My data source is a mongoDB, As first step I create a collection with a sample of documents. When I add a new document with a new field, I can use "Refresh source" in the base view to have the new field appeared in Denodo, but that's not the case ...

code

Why Denodo services are going down frequently in linux box? Can any one provide the script for automation to get an alert when the denodo services are goes down?

Why Denodo services are going down frequently in Linux box? Can any one provide the script for linux automation to get an alert when the denodo services are goes down. or script for automation to check for every 5 minutes the denodo services are in sta...

code

How to run a vcs pull of a database through code

We have set up our denodo solution such that it is connecting to a gitlab repo. We have defined a ci/cd process that takes the files from the development gitlab repo and pushes them into uat gitlab repo. We would like to run a VCS pull command on all d...

code

Snowflake Service Account for Alation

Our organization is looking to bring on board the Alation product for data mining. To do so, Alation requires a service account in Snowflake to touch every database, every schema in Snowflake. Obviously this is very broad access and the org is concer...

code

Upgrade from Denodo driver version 8.0.20220126 to 8.0.20220815

We have been running Denodo version 8.0.20220126 for quite some time. Every day a process is executed that executes a query using the denodo driver. We are using Virtual Dataport Server 8.0.20220815. Denodo Platform 8.0 Denodo Design Studio 8....

code

Using VDB identifier with a map works in VQL shell but errors when creating a view with same code.

We've had a use case when querying a view from another VDB connection, that a map doesn't seem to carry over. We ended up with NULLs rather than the expected data. A sensible solution is to add the VDB to the map, "<vdb>.<map_name>" This w...

map
code

Admin Tool won't launch

On my windows 11 box running Denodo 8.0, I start the Virtual Dataport Server. I then try to launch the Admin Tool. On Friday it worked find. Today it won't start.In the vdp-admin.log each time I try to start the admin tool I get a log entry like: 3332 ...

code

active queries

Hi Team, Is there a way within Denodo or by interfacing Denodo with any external applications (like Nagios, CatchPoint, NewRelic or JMX agents) to get email alerts in case number of queries running in Denodo exceeds a 'threshold' value as configured b...