Latest Activity

code

Impersonate a Role in Denodo

Hi, Being an Admin on a Denodo server ,is there a way I can impersonate a certain role and verify if that Role has all the intended access or not ? thank you !

code

Connecting ADLS WITH DENODO

Hi, Can anyone please help me in connecting ADLS with denodo? Is this requires some driver installation or directly as a HDBC connection?

code

HAProxy Load balancer error

root@denodo-01-sm:/etc/haproxy# sudo systemctl restart haproxy root@denodo-01-sm:/etc/haproxy# systemctl status haproxy ● haproxy.service - HAProxy Load Balancer Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/haproxy.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled) Acti...

code

Rollback Job Scheduler

Hi Team, Assume we have some 5 jobs and all have been set to job dependency of each other. Job 1,2,3,4 are dependency of Job 5. In Job 1 and Job 2 , I do exporting the data to JDBC (SQL server table) . Job 3 is just the extraction and Job 4 is again e...

code

Denodo scheduler dependencies

Hi, We are facing the below problem in setting the dependencies in denodo scheduler. Sequence of job - 1.filecheck job - say JOB1 2.JOB2 3.JOB3 4.JOB4 5.Backup job - say JOB 5 Scenario 1: JOB 1 - dont have any dependencies and it should execute at trig...

code

Cache job status related

Hi Team, We are doing full cache on final view,which is created using 5 views with join and union but it is getting successfull even after one of the dependend view having connectivity issue.

code

DataSource types

Hi, Suppose I have 100's of databases and within the databases I have 1000's of datasources. Now I want to find the datasource types what all I have in all my databases at once orin each database individually. Is there any procedure created or any way...

code

Case Clause on Max Date

I am building a query for the where part of a dervied view to only return data with a load date -1. If load day falls on a Monday, to obtain previous date ignoring weekends, I use the getdayofweek function. bond_pricing_ytm.load_date = (SELECT addday...

code

Getting Error on Solution manager URL "Solution manager not started correctly"

is there a sequence we need to start Solution manager ? why am i getting this error.

code

Disable "Execute and Download"

Can I disable the "Execute and Download" feature in Design Studio?