Latest Activity

code

Webservice $search only gives "in" option

I have a denodo web service with 6 mandatory parameters. When I to search it at https://localhost:9442/server/admin/f_view/views/f_view/$search all of the fields show up including my 6 mandatory params. All are defined as text. Unfortunately, all of th...

code

Mass Update Denodo View and Deployment

Hi, Can I check if there is a way to deploy denodo view? New Views: Today: We are deploying denodo view by select the views that is already created in our database and create from selected. Then we deploy the API call one by one. Q1: Is there a way t...

code

Generating TEST/Non-Prod data

Is there a way to generate a randomized dataset from a data source? i.e., I would like to create a view that presents real data from the source to be used in a test or non-production scenario but not encrypted or redacted. For example, I may want have ...

code

Denodo 7 License Renewal

Hi What are the steps for renewing denodo license. Does new license scenario has to be created?

code

Array Contains with Databricks driver.

Hi, i've been working with Denodo and Databricks (Using a JDBC connection) and i've encountered an issue with the databricks driver. It seems like when i perform a query like this: Select teammembers from some_table where (teammembers).item = 'some_v...

code

Push down Analytical Functions to Google BigQuery

HI Denodo Team. I'm working with a Bigquery connection and I get an error when I define a derived view in "Virtual DataPort", when the query contains an analytic function, such as: ROW_NUMBER() OVER (PARTITION BY ...). Is it possible to push down Ana...

code

With Clause/statement

Hi There, Can denodo send WIth Clause Query as it is to Oracle Data source? Why denodo try to optimize With Clause into SubSQL Query? Can we pass direct With Clause to any data source via denodo ? thanks,

code

Authentication through Headers

Hi, Denodo Team, We want to delegate the authentication of users to an identity provider using SAML. We know that this is possible in Denodo, but in our case, our applications are redirected to apache machines. The apache machines are in charge of mak...

code

Administer Denodo in a headless environment

Good day - I'm experimenting with Denodo Express on a headless Ubuntu server. Is there any way to administer the server? The article below talks about running ./vdpadmin.sh, but that doesn't do anything in a headless environment. I've tried looking for...

code

Problem with trunc

Haloo,, I have a data table named PlanDate, and the format of the data is timestamptz, i want to make the PlanDate is adaptive to always in the 1st day of the previous month, i created VQL statement like this : PlanDate >= trunc(addmonth(current_d...