Latest Activity

code

can admin user check the queries run by non-admin usres

I need to give access of denodo to multiple users and is there any way where admin user can know what all the queries that non-admin users have been queried and how many times they ran the query

code

DENODO PLATFORM 8.0 CERTIFIED ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE

Hi, This is regarding my denodo Architct Associate Certification, I have passed my exam on 12th Aug 2023, Though Im able to see the certficate in certification.denodo.com, however I have not recieved the full certificate in my mail yet. When can I ex...

code

filtered view to build list of business object

I have a base view that contains elements which I consider as business objects of different types. I would like to create distinct lists per business object. These would be "selection views," each time with a filter based on criteria that differentiate...

code

split field by delimiter "."

Hi I am trying to split Australia.Rockhampton.Tractor Shop into three columns using the "." delimiter. How can i do this. If someone mentions arrays please also show me with instructions how to get the output of an array. Thanks

code

Automate configuration

Currently we have a manual configuration to prevent users from performing queries. This is achieved by configuring all Data Views from the "Data Catalogue" to "Connect" and "Metadata". We would like to have this configuration applied by default as part...

code

Facing error while executing TRUNC(date,'IW') in sql server database via sql server JDBC adapter

Hi team, I have gone through the documentation. It mentioned that trunc(date,'IW') will not work for sql server jdbc adapter. But can you suggest some alternatives that could helped to achieve the above mechanism?

code

How to do the columns to row level convert in Denodo?

Hi team, Does denodo provide the function to do the columns to rows convert? Please refer to belwo table/data example for the transformation we want to do? Let us know how to do it in Denodo side? Thanks. Before: | date | region | book |account |usd_s...

code

List of All DataSource

Hi team, I am using Denodo 8.0 version where I want to see details of all the DataSource created in my server.For which I tried this option 'DESC DATASOURCE <datasource_type> <datasource_name>‘, but in this I have to give one datasource na...

code

Denodo and APIM

Hi Team, Denodo 8.0 Is there any information/document/article available on integrating Denodo API in Azure APIM ? https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/products/api-management Thanks

code

Denodo installation on RHEL7 CLI without GUI.

I have been trying to install the Denodo in my RHEL 7 CLI which does not have GUI env. i have installed it using installer_cli.sh getting error while executing dendo_platform.sh {x11 variable not faund}. I need help with this ASAP.