Latest Activity

code

How can I start denodo vdp as a service on redhat linux 9

Denodo 8 I can start denodo vdp manually like: cd denodo-install-dir cd bin ./vqlserver_startup.sh I want to start it with something like: systemctl start denodo-vdp.service I tried this: cat /etc/systemd/system/denodo-vdp.service [Unit] Description=...

Related to: Checking the status of the VDP server startup

code

60 Day evaluation

How can I download the licence for a 60 day evaluation of Denodo Virtualization with all features activated?

code

using Graph-QL client found - Introspection request failed: 500

I prepared all and tested GraphQL with PowerShell and is working fine, but. I am using a Graph-QL client (Altair), as some samples provided in the Denodo documentation, provided the following POST url "http://localhost:9090/denodo-graphql-service/graph...

code

Single User Mode

Hi Team. I would like to know a way to indentify a user account which used 'Single-user mode', is the a way in Denodo 8.0 which I can use to identify which user was on single user mode at a certain time. This will help me identify users which blocks...

code

VCS ERROR WHILE TRYING TO COMMIT

VCS is using github. and it is showing in RED color status ( out of sync) for all folders. Assuming that I haven't changed anything in the configuration, why am I no longer able to commit from one moment to the next?

code

get_view_columns StackOverflowError

Hi Denodo wizards, I am getting the below error when I run this query - select * from get_view_columns () where database_name = 'mydbname' QUERY [SELECTION] [ERROR] GET_VIEW_COLUMNS [STORED_PROCEDURE] [ERROR] GET_VIEW_COLUMNS [STORED PROCEDURE] [ERRO...

code

VQL Procedure Parsing Error near Cursor

I am trying to develop a VQL procedure to walk though our base views for a VDB and getting the above error with the code snippet below, help! (VDBName IN varchar ) BEGIN var_Schema := cast(null as varchar) ; var_table := Cast(null as varchar); var_op...

code

Export data from Denodo to SAC

Hello, We have a requirement to export data from Denodo to SAC. Background: Using SAC's Data Export Service API, we are consuming data from SAC to Denodo, the data is transforemed/modified in Denodo and we want to write back this modified data to SAC....

code

Download email-exported-files handler

Hi, we want to install the email-exported-files handler, but we can't find the .jar file for first download it from the Denodo Support Site. Can you help us? Thanks. Rita

code

SQL SAP HANA vs VQL Denodo

Hi, I have the below SQL SAP HANA query, how would I interpret this in Denodo? I want to get the time difference in hours between a timestamp constructed from date and time columns in the table. Can you help? SQL SAP HANA : ROUND(SECONDS_BETWEEN(TO_...