Latest Activity

code

Mask personally identifiable data for all except users in a specific role?

I am trying to implement fairly simple, and I would think a universal, masking on a single view. There are three columns in the view, containing name, address and ssn for customers and I want to mask them for all users except a chosen fiew. What I have...

code

Execute Dynamic Generated VQL

Hi, we need to have the ability to schedule a job where an VQL is run and the output is a Create or Replace View statement. And as a result of this job, the Create or Replace View Statement is executed and a new version of the view is in place in VDP....

code

Regarding reversal of a string

Hi How to reverse a string in denodo? For eg : string : 'abc' expected output : 'cba'

code

Error connecting PowerBI desktop to Denodo 8.0

I'm getting the following error when trying to connect PowerBI Desktop to a newly installed Denodo server for the first time: Details: "ODBC: ERROR [08001] timeout expired I was using the denodo connector that shipped with PowerBI Desktop initially, ...

code

Denodo function equivalent to Power BI's Text.BeforeDelimiter function

Hello. Does Denodo have a function that can do what the Text.BeforeDelimiter function of Power BI (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/powerquery-m/text-beforedelimiter) can do? Thank you.

code

JMX to Denodo VDP Connectivity

Hi Team I would like to use JMX for monitoring purpose.While establishing a connection with VDP, it is throwing invalid credentials error. Please let me know where can I find the credentials for this. Are we using the same port and url of vdp for th...

code

calculate years between string to now?

Hi I have tried several ways to solve my problem. I have a field with a number, stored as text. The first 8 figures represent YYYYMMDD, and then there are five positions that I dont want to use. For exampel: 19010210-abcd. I wold like to calute how man...

code

Query timeout that considers time to generate plan

Hi there, We would like to find a way to limit the duration a query can run. But we need this time limit (e.g. 15min) to consider the time to generate the execution plan. To my understanding, there is a default 15min timeout, but this only starts coun...

code

Creating a Data Repository Independent of Local Data Sources

Hello everyone, I am currently working on creating a VDB that aims to be agnostic of the local "meanings" of data in different sources. The goal is to have a comprehensive and neutral view of the data, even when the same data exists in various tools w...

code

How to use python automatically set up a new data source in denodo?

A json file which included DB credentials is provided as below. eg. List of DB credentials: Database Adapter Database URL Database User ID Password How to use these related DB credentials automatically set up a new data source in denodo ...