Latest Activity

code

Linux: ODBC Driver: Query result on a column got truncated

ODBC Driver Version: denodo-vdp-odbcdriver-8.0-update-20230914-linux Linux: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS On Windows, below query returns data without any truncation. (Note it contains Japanese character in the result) SQL Query: select "col1" from "test"."tabl...

code

How can I start denodo vdp as a service on redhat linux 9

Denodo 8 I can start denodo vdp manually like: cd denodo-install-dir cd bin ./vqlserver_startup.sh I want to start it with something like: systemctl start denodo-vdp.service I tried this: cat /etc/systemd/system/denodo-vdp.service [Unit] Description=...

Related to: Checking the status of the VDP server startup

code

60 Day evaluation

How can I download the licence for a 60 day evaluation of Denodo Virtualization with all features activated?

code

using Graph-QL client found - Introspection request failed: 500

I prepared all and tested GraphQL with PowerShell and is working fine, but. I am using a Graph-QL client (Altair), as some samples provided in the Denodo documentation, provided the following POST url "http://localhost:9090/denodo-graphql-service/graph...

code

Single User Mode

Hi Team. I would like to know a way to indentify a user account which used 'Single-user mode', is the a way in Denodo 8.0 which I can use to identify which user was on single user mode at a certain time. This will help me identify users which blocks...

code

VCS ERROR WHILE TRYING TO COMMIT

VCS is using github. and it is showing in RED color status ( out of sync) for all folders. Assuming that I haven't changed anything in the configuration, why am I no longer able to commit from one moment to the next?

code

get_view_columns StackOverflowError

Hi Denodo wizards, I am getting the below error when I run this query - select * from get_view_columns () where database_name = 'mydbname' QUERY [SELECTION] [ERROR] GET_VIEW_COLUMNS [STORED_PROCEDURE] [ERROR] GET_VIEW_COLUMNS [STORED PROCEDURE] [ERRO...

code

VQL Procedure Parsing Error near Cursor

I am trying to develop a VQL procedure to walk though our base views for a VDB and getting the above error with the code snippet below, help! (VDBName IN varchar ) BEGIN var_Schema := cast(null as varchar) ; var_table := Cast(null as varchar); var_op...

code

Export data from Denodo to SAC

Hello, We have a requirement to export data from Denodo to SAC. Background: Using SAC's Data Export Service API, we are consuming data from SAC to Denodo, the data is transforemed/modified in Denodo and we want to write back this modified data to SAC....

code

Download email-exported-files handler

Hi, we want to install the email-exported-files handler, but we can't find the .jar file for first download it from the Denodo Support Site. Can you help us? Thanks. Rita