Latest Activity

code

Virtual DataPort using a JDBC data source.

. We have a company database which we can connect to from Virtual DataPort using a JDBC data source. Everything works fine, but we have detected a problem when using the function 'LOWER' in Virtual DataPort (the 'UPPER' function works correctly) when q...

code

Custom MetaModel

Is it possible to create custom attributes on entities and attributes... otherwise known as a custom metamodel?

code

MFA

How do you setup the data source to use MFA authentication?

Related to: How to connect to Azure SQL Data Warehouse from Denodo

code

How to escape special character in username field

I'm setting up a JDBC connection to an Azure SQL database server. The problem I'm getting is when I enter the username which is in the format of an email address, then the @ character is interpreted by the JDBC connector as an indicator for the Hostnam...

Related to: How to connect to Azure SQL Data Warehouse from Denodo

code

Denodo + HikariPool

Hi there! I'm trying to create hikari DataSource with Denodo driver: @Bean DataSource dataSourceDenodo() throws ClassNotFoundException { HikariDataSource dataSource = new HikariDataSource(); dataSource.setDriverClassName("com.denodo.vdp.jdb...

code

Could not open denodo web design studio

Hi , my denodo design studio could not open after pressing the start button, only could open the VDP server , the rest cant....

code

Connect DataHub as a datasource in Denodo

Hi, Please advise on the steps to connect DataHub (https://datahubproject.io) as a datasource in Denodo. Thank you!

code

OAuth 2.0 API connection Issue

I have a GET URL, It was working fine with postman. When I trying to connect this Rest API to Denodo I have facing an error. like Unable to establish connection: Connection refused The Authentication type is OAuth 2.0 Authentication grant - Client...

code

How to find out when number of rows changes for a Data Catalog Query ( Query > My Queries)

How can we identify if the records are inserted/deleted for a saved query in Denodo Data Catalog. The idea is to eventually trigger a notification whenever new rows are available for a saved query in Data Catalog ( Query > My Queries).

code

Import Materialized View Data Lineage in Denodo

We would like to import an Oracle MV dependencies into Denodo, do we have an design option here Below will give all the underlying references of the MV, and we wanted to import those underlying tables/views and associate to the final view, so that we ...