Latest Activity

code

How to extract the past 6 months performance and load information

I need to gather performance and load information for past 6 months.Please help on this

code

Denodo Scheduler job export without header in csv file

Hi , We want to place csv file into a sftp location but without header and having blank column at the top.We are using CSV as exporters in exporters section of Denodo Scheduler jobs. Could you please guide on how this can be achieved. Thanks and Reg...

code

Can i restrict user access on certain views based on tagging on the views in Design studio??

Hi, i have a list of tables with different data group tagging to it. Based on the data group tagging, certain users are able to access table from that particular data group. Can we add tag to the views created in denodo design studio? Can we g...

code

Can Denodo connect to Boomi?

Good day, The current solution:- SQL Server DB <------ Boomi <------ Salesforce Salesforce requires data from two views/tables in SQL Server DB. The current web service (Boomi) is passing two parameters, @source and @filter_XML, which are...

code

Extract data JSON structure by using JSONPath command

I want to extract "type -->filters --> title --> options" from the below JSON structure by using JSONPath command In detail: 1.type of filter as a new column 2.In type i want to see filters as a new column 3.In filters i want to see title as a...

code

Is there any connector for Microsoft Fabric especially for Data Pipeline and Notebook

As an Solution Architech I have to start using Microsoft Fabric to pull data from Denodo Logical View, I was exploring fabric and could not find any dorect connector from denodo to MS Fabric Using (data pipeline and spark notebook) What should be the b...

code

can admin user check the queries run by non-admin usres

I need to give access of denodo to multiple users and is there any way where admin user can know what all the queries that non-admin users have been queried and how many times they ran the query

code

DENODO PLATFORM 8.0 CERTIFIED ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE

Hi, This is regarding my denodo Architct Associate Certification, I have passed my exam on 12th Aug 2023, Though Im able to see the certficate in certification.denodo.com, however I have not recieved the full certificate in my mail yet. When can I ex...

code

filtered view to build list of business object

I have a base view that contains elements which I consider as business objects of different types. I would like to create distinct lists per business object. These would be "selection views," each time with a filter based on criteria that differentiate...

code

split field by delimiter "."

Hi I am trying to split Australia.Rockhampton.Tractor Shop into three columns using the "." delimiter. How can i do this. If someone mentions arrays please also show me with instructions how to get the output of an array. Thanks