Latest Activity

code

Easiest way to install the Scheduler after installing only the VDP?

When installing the Denodo Platform Control Center, I only selected the options for the VDP, not for the Scheduler nor the ITPilot. I now require use of the Scheduler. Is there a simple way to install the Scheduler over the DPCC I already installed, o...

code

JMC connection details

Hi Team, when i test connection it's throughout invalid connection I'm trying form my local system using ‘jmc’ tool I am not able to connect to client servers. with denodo Host name and VDP port. I am using my LDAP credentails to login which is a memb...

Related to: Configuring alerts in Denodo

code

unpivotregister(record) function

Hello. Which extension do I need to import in Extension Mangement to have access to the unpivotregister(record) function in Denodo cloud, please? Thank you.

code

Promotion of Web Services

Hello, When promoting changes to a webservice (from Test to Staging) does the Solution Manager automatically redeploy it, or are manual steps required to deploy a change to a webservice after promotion? Specifically, when adding Authentication, switc...

code

API endpoint for Denodo Design Studio

Hi Denodo Team, Do we have an API endpoint for Denodo Design Studio ? If so we need to use that and do full export of all VDBs. We need this to fully automate the export of VQL and upload to a cloud storage as a backup and if possible we need to int...

code

COLUMNS RESTRICTION DONT WORK

Hi, I have an issue with the column privileges, whenever i try to put a restriction on column, i get an error over the view and i can't see any data. The rows restrictions worls perfectly. I use denodo 8. Thanks

code

I've a pagination where I need to give the last id to have more than limit.

https://developers.miro.com/reference/enterprise-get-organization-members limit int32 Limit for the number of organization members returned in the result list. ==> OK cursor string The ID of the organization member used as the reference for pagi...

code

combine data from multiple sources with overlapping elements

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a project where I need to combine data from multiple sources with overlapping elements. My goal is to create a common list by cross-referencing these data sources. I plan to use Denodo for this project. Howev...

code

Query failing due to resource limit reached or DB2 error

Howdy, We have a user who is performing a query sleection on a virtualized view. The customer has tried two different approaches to complete the query. One, with DATA MOVEMENT ENABLED. And another with DATA MOVEMENT DISABLED. enabled with DATA_MOVEM...

code

Replaceing a view while copying previous work

Hi when you need to change a View from one type to another, for example Selection to Join View, you are forced to create a new View that replace the old one. At the same time you whant to copy all work that is done in the Output section of the first Vi...