Latest Activity

code

Create a JSON data source and base views following training video

Hello team, I am trying to create the base view “ bv_sales_all_array ” and “ bv_salesall ”. Data source of JSON is connecting successfully and these two base views are also created. But when I tried to execute base view and I cannot get the results in ...

code

Optional URL Parameter for HTTP JSON Datasource

Hello, Is there a way to create interpolation variable and make it as an optional for GET Request on HTTP JSON datasource

code

Prior year last business day retrivel

Hi there, I am trying to retrive last business day of last year though this query select dateadd(yy,datediff(yy,-1,@date),-1)[In sql], but in denodo I am not able to find any solution here, so can you please help me out, Thanks,

code

MAX function for int field - filter for the result?

is there an easy way to set a filter to only keep the max value for a field based on two other columns? is greating a group by view with the max first and joining that to the baseview the only way to accomplish this? There are two fields that make th...

code

Long time execution | No. of rows Variation in results

What is the problem when execute, it takes more than 1 minute to execute and shows variation in records? Sometimes shows error also.

code

Custom policies - Trying to get data from Denodo base view

Using Denodo 8.0, I'm trying to build a custom policy that will be applied to a specific derived view, that works this way: When user tries to access the data of a derived view, the policy checks to see if the current user is in a config table. If th...

code

Denodo 8.0 connect to JDBC failed

I use denodo 8.0 and mysql 8.0 to connect JDBC, test connection is show Unable to establish connection: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES).

code

Query for eliminating non-dependent/unnecessary views

Hi, I have migrated views to QA environment and there are some views that are not dependent of the final Interface view, to retrieve the dependent views, I use this query : SELECT DISTINCT view_database_name, view_name, view_type, private_view, depen...

code

Prioritize operational over analytical queries

Hi, Can I check how can prioritze operational queries over analytical queries? Can I check if the above question can be achieved in resource manager? if yes, if there's any documents that I can refer to do the setup? Thanks!

code

Link broken in Usage Statistics (404not found)

Load the Denodo Incremental Cache Load stored procedure in Denodo Virtual DataPort. The link was broken in 「Denodo Incremental Cache Load」part. Usage Statistics