Latest Activity

code

ERROR in CREATE VIEW with view parameters

I tried to create view with parameters, but I'm getting an error. [Error Message] Error calculating view : Empty schema [sample query] CREATE VIEW "Sample" AS SELECT RegDate, EmpId DeptCode, Count() AS Cnt FROM ( SELECT o.RegId, o.RegDate, o.CustId, ...

code

Denodo License after AWS EC2 Upgrade

Hi Team Our Denodo is hosted in aws with 4 cpus. We are planning to do an ec2 upgrade to with cpus.Our current license is for maximum 4 cpus. We have dev,uat and prod environments with 4 cpus each.Even though UAT has license, uat has been stopped for ...

code

No Output for certain user

We have a base view which is exectuing perfect for the all users except one. When a particular user executing the view, it does not return result and below is the output from execution trace.Query: SELECT * FROM customer.bv_customer CONTEXT('cache_wait...

code

Column values concatenation

Hi Team, I'm looking for ways to concatenate two or more row values using the "|" separator. I found and used the GROUP_CONCATE() function, but it doesn't work for me using the "DISTINCT" clause. Here is an example of a working and non-working query:...

code

Fine-Grained Access Control - Denodo Edition requirements

I want to know the edition requirements to implement Fine Grained Access Control. I know it works for Enterprise Plus, but I would like to find out if it is also available in the Standard and Enterprise versions. I have already checked the feature com...

code

Denodo Express JDBC Driver

Any suggestion how to add jdbc driver to Denodo Express? Thanks, Denodo User

code

The status of Denodo services is not reflecting in Windows services when started using Denodo Platform Control Center.

Whenever the services are stopped using Denodo Platform Control Center, then the windown services are not displaying in 'running' status. But, if the services are started using Denodo Platform Control Center, the status is not reflecting in windows ser...

code

External metadata database (postgresql)

On data platform for VDP in design studio we can mention the schema name specifically. regenerateMetadata --adapter <adapter-name> --version <adapter-version> --driver <driver-classname> [--driverProperties <driver-properties>...

code

Power BI to Denodo Connection - Dataset Refresh Timeout (ODBC: ERROR [08001] timeout expired)

Hi, We have a few PowerBI reports that we are trying to change connections for them to use denodo as the connection method instead of connecting straight to the Data Tables. The connection works fine on Desktop using DirectQuery and limiting the datas...

code

Finding Percentages

Hi Denodo not getting expected value if i excute below vql in VDP select 1/2 * 100 result in denodo = 0 expected result 50 Thanks