Latest Activity

code

in denodo scheduler the cache jobs are stuck running state

in denodo scheduler the cache jobs are stuck running state

code

One of our View is running longer.

Hi, One of our query is running longer. Scenario-1: We have created one view to get some columns( using case statements) and used 4 to 5 sub queries and joined them individually with main table. Scenario-2: We have modified the Scenario-1 query like m...

code

Query a field in a register in denodo

Hi, Can we query a subfield from a register in vql shell without knowing the exact path of the subfield. is there a query like : select [subfield name] from xxview. So if the subfield is under register1.register2..registerN, we dont have to specify th...

code

Transient "Insufficient privileges" error when connecting through ODBC using an AD user

Hi, We have an AD group (imported as Role in Denodo) with Admin privileges over a VDB. When we try to connect to that Denodo VDB through ODBC using an AD account associated to that group, sometimes we get a successful connection and some other times w...

code

Error connection reset

I'm trying to execute a base view and i get this error,i can run the base view for the first time and get this error and run it again and it will run. what do i need to do 3327862720 [Thread-2102] ERROR 2023-01-19T14:25:37.060 com.denodo.vdb.vdbinterf...

code

Return all the privileges for the Roles created in the Denodo VDP.

Hi, I am trying to create a report on the privileges that each role has witin Denodo so that I can tie this into a report on Active Directory user and groups I already have. The idea is to return every role and the privileges returned byt the desc rol...

code

Denodo 7 and ORC Files

Hello, We are investigating how to connect Denodo to Google Cloud Storage. We already found the different options to do it and files Denodo can read, but we have not seen a connector to read ORC files. Do you know if Denodo has a connector or if ther...

code

Limitations on derived view (JOIN)

Hi All, we have derived view (JOIN) created with 15 tables (14 joins) and planning add additional logic which will bring 10-15 joins additonally . Could you please let me know if there will be any limitaion on that ? Thanks, Ravi

code

TCP/IP connection failed

Hi team, I am new to Denodo and try to establish a connection to a local sql-server instance. I get the following error: Unable to connect to the database: The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed. Error: "connect timed out. Ve...

code

Denodo SSO SAML with Azure AD failed "Error validating SAML message" & "insufficient privileges to connect to the database 'admin'"

I tried setting up Azure SAML SSO in denodo express edition, It gives me below errors. I tried assigning different roles (allusers, admin, User, global_admin) to users but nothing is working. Open ID SSO Configuration is working good. Error validating...

SSO