Latest Activity

code

cannot connect to virtual dataport server

Hello, I have just installed the express denodo platform 8.0 and cannot connect to virtual dataport server. I have tried several solutions given on this forum including modifying firewall restrictions checking if the port 9999 is already in use a...

code

'Denodo Virtual DataPort Administration Tool' displays a message that the admin account is incorrect when running for the first time

'Denodo Virtual DataPort Administration Tool' displays a message that the admin account is incorrect when running for the first time : authentication error: The username or password is incorect The account used is 'admin/admin' Server : //localhost:...

code

Customization of File Name - Exported from Data Catalog

Generally, file is patten is! < vdbname >< viewname >< timestamp >.xlsx when exported from data catalog. Is there any way we can customise it? Expected file name is < string1 >_< string2 >.xlsx Thanks in advance.

code

New error message when view without search methods

Hello, we recently updated to Denodo 8 20230301 and realized a new error message is present: { "__errors__": [ { "code": 30125, "message": "View without search methods: The following obligatory fields cannot be rem...

code

port usage and pod setup

While on 20230301 container version I have the deployment for Denodo set on 30299 port using TLS. This port is also exposed on cluster port 30299. Clients are able to connect to this POD using jdbc driver with connect string as "jdbc:vdb://denodo.k8clu...

code

Obfuscate column value

I remember seeing in training a way to make the value of a field obfustated but "visible" and to make it readable only according to human rights. No way to find out how we did it.

code

Problems with Apache Zeppelin for Denodo

Dear Denodo Team, everytime we try to query something in "Apache Zeppelin for Denodo" we get this RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: at org.apache.zeppelin.interpreter.remote.RemoteInterpreterManagedProcess.start(RemoteInterpreterManagedPr...

code

RETRIEVE SPECIFIC DOCUMENTS - MongoDB Custom Wrapper

Hi, I am trying to retrieve specific documents from a collection in mongodb database using the MongoDB wrapper. In my collection, I have 3 documents, 2 with year = 2017 and one with year = 2018, my query in mongoDB compass i s working ==> { "Message...

code

Denodo With Sharepoint list ==> missing result (sometimes nones)

The administrators of our denodo have configured a connector between denodo and our enterprise sharepoint. Problem, many data do not arrive when we make a request. After examinations, I discovered that the problem comes from the fact that our sharepo...

Related to: Microsoft SharePoint as data source

code

Denodo RESTFul WS

how To generate the HTML Representation of the Denodo RESTFul WS ?