Latest Activity

code

This connection encountered an exception while executing a query. Denodo to SSAS

Hi We trying to connect via http URL to SSAS and followed the rules. SSAS is enabled for basic authentication and we using SQL local account This connection encountered an exception while executing a query. Denodo to SSAS and we get 401 error http u...

Related to: SSAS as data source

code

Question about version 20220728

Hello, in the new version of denode 20220728, mention this fix: Denodo Monitor removed some of the commented out lines in its configuration file (ConfigurationParameters.properties) at startup. My question is: What is the benefit of this fix and wha...

Related to: How to configure the Denodo Monitor to delete old log files

code

Temporarily remove server from load balancer

Hello, We have 4 EC2 instances (windows) where Denodo is running and they are on a load balancer. We want to test/work on one of servers and want to remove it temporarily from the load balancer. Any suggestions on how to achieve that? Thanks.

code

Include source view name as row in Union

I would like to Union many base views to concatenate the data, and include the name of the originating view as a row for each entry. How is this possible to achieve in Denodo? So for example: View 1 - called bvapplication1 contains column "name" View ...

code

Apachet Tomcat HTTPS not working

Hi, I want to connect to Adobe Analytics data source using the API with the OAuth credentials. For the process I need to enable the imbedded HTTPS which comes with Apache Tomecat. I have followed all the steps in the below guide in detail, but I am no...

code

Unable to decrypt vdp.jmx.password

Hi Team, I'm installing denodo8 using Ansible.While configuring Denodo monitor tool, vdp.jmx.password is encrypted using encrypt_password.sh script and set vdp.jmx.password.encrypted =true When starting denodo monitor tool, it throws following error S...

code

Analytic Functions (Window Functions) using denodo 8.0 Error executing view: Function row_number is not executable Any possible ways to use Analytic Functions in denodo

Analytic Functions (Window Functions) using denodo 8.0 i have added functions into datasource (oracle19c) using source_configuration still getting below error Error executing view: Function row_number is not executable Any possible ways to use Analyt...

code

Convert time in seconds to time format HH:MM:SS

Hello, I have a field that contains the time in seconds, type int. And I need to represent it in the final view as time. So for example: 54107 should be 15 hours 1 minute and 40 seconds, or 15:01:40 in the final view. Is there any easy way to do it,...

VQL
code

User Limit on open connections

Is there guidance on what max limit should be for open connection per user? Also, if we limit, is it general limitation in that no matter what type of user is hitting, it’s just max connections or is there way to limit by type of connection?So can I li...

code

"Administration" tab is missing on Design studio.

"Administration" tab shows on the DataPort Administration Tool, but it is missing on Design studio. is it installation issue? How to fix that?