Latest Activity

code

total no. of Column capacity in denodo views

what is the total no. of Column capacity in denodo views

code

CSV FROM A DIFFERENT SERVER

Hello, I wonder if it's possible to connect to a csv data source that is on a different server from the one that has Denodo on it, without using an FTP connection. It is not possible to create a data source of a csv that is on a virtual machine? Than...

code

Tomcat error launching studio

Hi, I had to uninstall Oracle Java and replace it with Eclipse Temurin OpenJDK. The AJAVA_HOME has been changed as JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-21.0.2.13-hotspot\ Now the Web Design Studio doesn't start, and this is the log: 32300...

code

Denodo VCS integration with Azure Repo

Please tell me if the Azure Repo(from Azure Devops) can be integrated with Denodo VCS

VCS
code

Error unexpected error modifying table: The field properties can only be specified for derived fields

Hi I am trying to add description to a column in a view using following statement. ALTER VIEW <viewname> ( ALTER COLUMN <column name> ADD ( DESCRIPTION = '<desc>' ) ) When this statement is executed, it is showing below error : Error...

code

Access to Scheduler Administration Tool is denied

Hi, I installed Denodo Express for learning purpose. User admin, password admin, per default. I run servers, I use the Web Design Studio. OK VDP, the scheduler and index servers are running, but the access to SAT is denied ("Connection error when aut...

code

Create a custom date for the output file name in denodo scheduler

Hi, In scheduler output file name, i'm looking to get the last day of the previous month's date. Currently the only solution I've found is to use the DOCUMENT_FIELD_NAME variable which however is not suitable for my case because the data would be print...

code

Received exception with message 'ERROR: temporary file size exceeds temp_file_limit (515600kB)'

Hi Team I am receiving following error in scheduler: Received exception with message 'ERROR: temporary file size exceeds temp_file_limit (515600kB)'. What is the cause and resolution for this error.

code

Is it possible to write descriptions from Data Catalog to Design Studio?

I read "A description in plain text. At first, it is obtained from Virtual DataPort. However, if you have the proper permissions, you will see a edit icon next to the description. Click it and define a new description, which will be specific to the Dat...

code

Suppport For Cassandra

Hello, I downloaded Denodo Express v6.0 - It states in the documentation that it supports Cassandra - is there any documentation to show the steps to create a new data source for Cassandra? does it use datastax? Best Rgds,