Latest Activity

code

function 'leftpad' cannot be delegated to this database

I have created a selection view in denodo where i have applied some transformations and while executing got the error stating function 'leftpad' cannot be delegated to this database. Redshift is the data source. lpad works in reshift but doesn't work ...

code

How to Load Denodo 7 Scheduler Jobs into Denodo 8

My company is moving from Denodo 7 to Denodo 8 and I need to know if it is possible to export the Scheduler Jobs from Denodo 7 and import them into Denodo 8? If so, how is it done?

code

How to get the current user id in Denodo that is logged in?

How to get the username from the current session in Denodo? This username is Denodo user and NOT any of the underlying data sources' login. The close query I found is running the below: select * from get_sessions() which gives all the sessions that ...

code

Denodo Software

Hi Community, I would like to know where should I download DENODO VDP tool for self training, can you please the link for the same. Thank you in advance. Regards, Sreedher

code

Passing Parent Job Id to Child Jobs

How can I achieve the below scenario. I would like to create a Job which should Generate parent job id and insert values on JDBC destination Need to pick up the newly generated job id and pass it to other child jobs

code

Index Propagation in Join Views

Hello, I have a base view (bv) that records events by timestamp, and I'm trying to implement indexing to optimize a join view (jv) that uses bv along with a couple of other views. Basically, jv groups events by getyear(timestamp), so I created an ind...

code

Postgres ODBC driver version for accessing Denodo 7.0

Is client access to Denodo 7.0 supported using Postgres ODBC driver versions later than 09.05? (We know that using the Denodo supplied ODBC driver is best, but some of our client apps use the Postgres driver)

code

Saving Denodo Scheduler job getting internal error

Hi, I am using denodo express but while saving a scheduling a job got internal error. Please guide where to check as I am not able to create a new job.

code

Query to identify the default values of parameters

Is there any system view that we can use to easily identify the default values of parameters that are define in the views?

code

How to import mysql jdbc connector 8 jar as libraries. I tried both front end and the script, but both failed.

How to import mysql jdbc connector 8 jar as libraries. I tried both front end and the script, but both failed. Scrip used is: importResources --type jdbc --version mysql-5 --path mysql8.jar. Please kindly guide. I am using Denodo express