Latest Activity

code

Error While Saving Derived View "Error saving view: Syntax error: Exception parsing query near 'WITH'"

Hi, I am creating a derived view over top a base view generated from a postgres table (10.x). I can configure a view parameter and add it in the where clause, but it will not let me save the view due to the error "Error saving view: Syntax error: Exce...

code

Is Denodo TO Azure Data Factory possible?

Is it possible for Azure Data Factory to connect to Denodo after Denodo has materialzed or virtualized a view? If yes, what are the connection details to accomplish that?

code

Databricks utilization for cache

I would like to get better understanding on how the Denodo caching with Azure Databricks + ADLS v2 works. My understanding is that we could also use directly ADLS v2 as a cache, but thanks to its computing power of Databricks, it is enhancing even more...

code

Denodo 8.0 Express - Web Tools not starting

I am trying to test out a couple of connections and I read an article where I had to set up some configuration in the Scheduler Admin Tool. I can start the servers from the express console, however all web tools refuse to start. It doesn't look like co...

code

Cannot setup Databricks as cache

Hi, I am trying to setup Azure Databricks + ADLS as cache. On the Linux server, logged into the docker container runnig Denodo instance, and I installed databricks-cli and configured with token. I can see the directories when executing dbfs ls, which m...

code

Joining 2 files and runs a long time

When I run the below, it runs in 10 seconds. When I uncomment out the join, it runs a long time. The join file only has 1 record on it. Is there a way to get this to run in 10 seconds or so with the join file? Thanks. Neil With V5035_A_GROUP as (selec...

code

Field value empty/null

how can I put a condition so that it considers a field that in the actual value of its content is empty / null ?

code

Repointing a derived view to different source

Hi, i am trying to change the pointing of a derived view to another data source without disturbing the whole query,but i am using the join of two views in this dervied view, what can be done if i want to change the pointing of this view to other source...

code

metadata views describing view and column attributes

I would like greater flexability in formatting the output than the GET_SOURCE_COLUMNS stored proc offers. What are the underlying views that the GET_SOURCE_COLUMNS stored proc references?

code

Base Views Creation

Hi Denodo Team, Can Base Views can be added automatically once the Database Connection is created. Do we have to create manually or can it be automated?