Latest Activity

code

Column Names and reserve words

Denodo is throwing error for below, column name starting with “Underscore” . column name “asoftimestamp” any idea, is this a reserved word ?

code

Denodo Cache question

Hi Support, is it possible to use two different cache source at a same time? I mean to say to separate databases(like teradata & oracle) as cache? and If yes, then how we will synch up both at a same time? Thanks.

code

Removing html from a string

What is the simplest way of removing html from a string? I have attempted to create a map of various tags and parts of the html, but this is a very flawed way of doing this, leaving numbers, characters and tags which haven't been accounted for in the d...

code

What is the best caching database for joining Teradata to AWS Athena?

I have a dataset that requires left joining ~12M records from Athena onto ~10K records from Teradata. Our Denodo instance is centrally managed and does not currently support any caching or data movement. I want to request support for caching, but do no...

code

How do we export resource manager rules/plans ?

Please suggest how to export resource manager rules/plans. Tried with File-> Export Database from VDP Admin Tool and using export script from denodo home bin location. When trying with File -> Export getting java out of memory error. Please sugge...

code

How do I view and export a map?

I have created a map within the VQL Shell using the CREATE MAP SIMPLE function. I can see that the map exists because I can list all maps with 'LIST MAPS SIMPLE' and I can see the details of the map with 'DESC VQL MAP SIMPLE.' However, how would anyon...

code

Deadlock issue in Derby DB

Hi Team , I am using Denodo 8.0when I am running job from scheduler i am getting below error " A lock could not be obtained due to deadlock,cycle of locks and waiters is : lock : TABLE, SCHED_PROJECTS, Tablelock Waiting XID : {4430...,IX} DERBY , Upd...

code

Denodo servers are not starting

Hello team, We are not able to start denodo servers, when clicked on start button getting error message as An error was found while starting the program:Cannot run program "cmd.exe" (in directory "C:\Denodo\DenodoPlatform8.0\bin"): CreateProcess error...

code

How do I replace special characters in a string?

I have a string which includes single quotes which I'd like to remove using the REPLACE function, but I'm not clear what escape characters are required to do this e.g.REPLACE(field, '[esc]'', '') I have also tried creating a MAP to also do this replac...

code

Denodo Monitor Batch File failing to Start

Hello, I'm attempting to configue and launch the Denodo Monitor tool for Denodo Platform 8.0. I've followed the documentation to configure it through the ConfigurationParameters and launch it. When attemtping to run the denodomonitor startup.bat it fa...