Latest Activity

code

Unable to connect with Derived view from REST datasource with variable getting feeded from another view

Version :- Denodo 8.0 Hi, i want to use rest api url as one data source, for which i configured it as https://bioreg-uat.gsk.com:1743/bioreg/api/v1/entities/@{instanceId} Now we dont have instance ID this will be fulfilled from another data source whi...

code

Spring throws: "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot load driver class: com.denodo.vdp.jdbc.Driver" on Data Source instantiation

Hi dears, I imported Denodo JAR using maven and I configured my app to access Denodo views with the following properties and driver class name: spring.datasource.denodo.url: jdbc:vdb://<ip>:<port>/<db> spring.datasource.denodo.usern...

code

Denodo 8: synchronize the VDP server metadata with Data Catalog using Data Catalog REST API

Hi Team, I am following page https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/data_catalog/appendix/rest_api/rest_api#rest-api for metadata synchronization from VDP to Data Catalog for Denodo 8. Can you please help confirm if the Denodo 8 can use ...

code

VDPCache for multiple tables

Hi , I want to load cache of multiple views through single VDPCache job from Scheduler . can we do it ? is there any example for the same ? (Version 8.0) TIA SJ

code

LIST DATASOURCES

Hi Guysi am struck with getting List all datasources for Excel dataSourceType i am using this LIST DATASOURCES Excel ON scholar; query it is not working can any one help me on this

code

A subquery is not delegated to the source and facing a timeout

In this, the subquery is not delegated to the source because it is executed from dual(). when we execute this full query, it is loading more than 2ml records first (Reason for query timeout) and then it applies the subquery logic in where conditi...

code

Passing case statement as subquery in select statement.

We are automating function to get prior two business days excluding weekends using below logic : select * from dw_vdb.cib360_bv_daily where as_of_date in (select case getdayofweek(current_date) when 3 then addday(current_date, -4) when 2 then addday(c...

code

I am integrating denodo view with Spring DATA JPA and facing unrecognized ssl connection error.

(http://)com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$ScatteredAcquireTask@987ff5 -- Acquisition Attempt Failed!!! Clearing pending acquires. While trying to acquire a needed new resource, we failed to succeed more than the maximum number of allowed a...

code

Modifying the Scheduler export .

Hi , I have an export of DENODO scheduler of DEV environment ,When I promote it to higher environment like ST or UAT I want to modify the name of denodo Data source that I have created as per the respective environment . E.G - if in DEV I have - se...

code

Preserve View Comments

I have noticed when creating a view any comments inserted are stripped out. I can't understand why stripping out comments would be a feature as comments are an extremely important part of development. Is there a way to preserve the comments like there ...