Latest Activity

code

how resource management done ,if both 7th and 8th version run in same computer

if both 7th and 8th version run in same computer,how it will manage resources like cpu,memory and all??and how about port numbers?

code

JSON exposed data discrepancy

Hi, I have exposed data into JSOn from Denodo API, the source system from which denodo is getting data is in form like this,it is in two line India - 123456; INDIA When exposed this data from denodo into JSOn format using API I am getting output: Ind...

code

Dynamic column names for Pivot

Hi Team, I have a requriement where in i need to PIVOT rows in to column where the column name is not static. While reading I could find that theres a solution to achieve this. Can someone please give me a detail step by step solution for this? Cre...

code

Stopping job at particular time

Can we stop the job which is running for more than an hour? or at a particular time?

code

Denodo Application Services running on Multiple nodes

any one have implemented runnign application services like, scheduler, VDP, ARN, ARn Index, Data Catalog, running on multiple nodes with HA failover Over. Today i see the derby database have been local any one have used sqlserver

code

Data precision

Hi team, I need help with few questions listed below: I am connecting to SQL server and for the numeric(19,8) datatype the decical value is lost at denodo side. How to maintain the decimal precision at denodo side? SQL side uptp 8 decimal places – 5500...

code

VCS Management Disabled

Hi, Could you please help me how to enable the "VCS Management" option in Virtual DataPort Server Configuration. currently it showing disabled. Where I can find the diff viewer tool to compare the content of conflicting elements when performing chec...

code

timestamp datatype in denodo

Hi team, As per my understanding timestamp datatype should return data upto milisec: TIMESTAMP Timestamp without a time zone (year, month, day, hour, minute, second and fraction of second with nanosecond precision) When i am creating a base view and t...

code

Accessing remote Excel file

Hi Team, We are using denodo 8.0 version. I have a requirement to connect to a excel file which is not available within denodo server. It can be on any other share drive or any other server. How to conenct to this excel file? When i make a excel conne...

code

Denodo to AWS

Hi All, I need to bring Dennodo base view data into a AWS S3 bucket. This can be done through a Glue job that connects to Denodo using the JDBC url and stores the data into the required S3 bucket. However the connection to Denodo from AWS is not gett...

AWS