Latest Activity

code

Custom Policy log4j Error

I am using denodo-commons-custom.jar and denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver-8.0-update-20230914.jar in a custom policy. When I run the program I get this error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/logging/log4j/LogManager The err...

code

How to track vulnerabilities related to Denodo

We would like to track vulnerabilities (espacially CVEs) related with Denodo. Does the vendor suply SBOM, CPE or any other indicators or identifiers?

code

Can you query the cache for invalid or expired rows

Is it possible to query the cache of a view for the invalid or expired rows before you run the cache cleanup?

code

Linux: ODBC Driver: Query result on a column got truncated

ODBC Driver Version: denodo-vdp-odbcdriver-8.0-update-20230914-linux Linux: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS On Windows, below query returns data without any truncation. (Note it contains Japanese character in the result) SQL Query: select "col1" from "test"."tabl...

code

How can I start denodo vdp as a service on redhat linux 9

Denodo 8 I can start denodo vdp manually like: cd denodo-install-dir cd bin ./vqlserver_startup.sh I want to start it with something like: systemctl start denodo-vdp.service I tried this: cat /etc/systemd/system/denodo-vdp.service [Unit] Description=...

Related to: Checking the status of the VDP server startup

code

60 Day evaluation

How can I download the licence for a 60 day evaluation of Denodo Virtualization with all features activated?

code

using Graph-QL client found - Introspection request failed: 500

I prepared all and tested GraphQL with PowerShell and is working fine, but. I am using a Graph-QL client (Altair), as some samples provided in the Denodo documentation, provided the following POST url "http://localhost:9090/denodo-graphql-service/graph...

code

Single User Mode

Hi Team. I would like to know a way to indentify a user account which used 'Single-user mode', is the a way in Denodo 8.0 which I can use to identify which user was on single user mode at a certain time. This will help me identify users which blocks...

code

VCS ERROR WHILE TRYING TO COMMIT

VCS is using github. and it is showing in RED color status ( out of sync) for all folders. Assuming that I haven't changed anything in the configuration, why am I no longer able to commit from one moment to the next?

code

get_view_columns StackOverflowError

Hi Denodo wizards, I am getting the below error when I run this query - select * from get_view_columns () where database_name = 'mydbname' QUERY [SELECTION] [ERROR] GET_VIEW_COLUMNS [STORED_PROCEDURE] [ERROR] GET_VIEW_COLUMNS [STORED PROCEDURE] [ERRO...