Latest Activity

code

Error when attempting to execute the script: "test_schedulerclient.sh": Caught a class com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException with message: Incorrect password exception => user: admin

Good afternoon, When attempting to run the script "test_schedulerclient.sh", using the following parameters: ./test_schedulerclient.sh -start "FMIT_Deuda" -h 192.168.10.104 -p 8000 I get the following error: Error. Caught a class com.denodo.ut...

code

In Resource Manager, section "Plan", what it "Add variable values to the query context" is used for?

By the way, we see there is an option in the "Plans", called "Add variable vaues to the query context", what it is used for? can we use it in our requirement? can we add some specifc cotext to query and make some query which does not confirm the rule r...

code

Questions about Define Rule/Plan in Resource Manager

Hi Team, We want to define a rule that when users run query for some views, it needs to add filters on 2 specific columns, otherwise their query will be stopped. Can you have soe custom message when query stopped like: need to filter data with columns ...

code

Pivoting data

Hi I have a view called "marketplace" Fields: id, name and value I would like to put the id in rows, name in columns and values in the row or column for that id and name. id Name Value 001 ABC 123 002 ABC 123 001 BCD 123 to Id ABC BCD 001 123 002...

code

Combining values of two rows into one row

Hello. I have a Denodo integration view with 2 columns: person_id_column pet_column 0 Cat 1 Dog 1 Cat 2 Dog 2 Rabit 3 Cat ...

code

Issue in the lab "Lab Connecting to Virtual DataPort server from DBVisualizer "

Hello, I am following the course denodo platform endpoints, and I am stucked in the first lab "Connecting to Virtual DataPort server from DBVisualizer ". I do not have DBVisualizer but instead DBeaver (and I cannot install DBVisualizer because of some...

code

Validate Revision On Target Environment

Hi Team, How can I validate the Revision, whether it is already deployed or not in target environment using API

code

How to convert datetimestamp to utc format

one of field is havinf timstamp in another format but the requirement to convert it into utc format. we cant change view setting is there any way where we can change timestamp format to utc.

code

remove parameters from query output

Hi, Parameters added in a selection or join are always shown in the query output as a new column, is it possible to hide these columns in the query output? The reason I use parameters in some views, is due to the parameter is mandatory for execution,...

code

Utilization in Denodo View

Can I check how do I know the memory usage in Denodo View? Does the number of columns affect the denodo view memory usage? Is lesser columns selected more feasible for a view?