Latest Activity

code

Unable to execute custom function imported from oracle source

I have imported a custom function created on one of the sources. I have the following questions. After importing, I see it as a stored procedure in denodo. Is this a default behaviour? Why are functions identified as stored procedures in denodo? ...

code

Re-joining same table

Update i found the error in my code. i had the rnGroups next to the wrong parentacies. it is working now In the VQL i was writing, i used a specific where filters on a nested select statement. I then did a row count statement on the first stateme...

code

Long running query timing out even with querytime=0 in context

Denodo 8, update 20230914, sql server db. The following query is finishing with error: select * from metrics_dashboards.dv_monitor_datasources CONTEXT('cache_preload'='true', 'cache_wait_for_load'='true', 'cache_return_query_results'='false', 'cache_in...

vdp
code

DBA

Hi, where can I find the End of Support Date for Denodo8? Thanks!

code

Error saving stored procedure: Syntax error: Exception parsing query near '''

Hi Denodo Team, I have created a VQL Stored Procedure which runs SQL statement based on the user input ui (hard-coded here for testing.) (paramName IN VARCHAR) AS ( // Declare Variables ui VARCHAR; ) BEGIN ui := 1; # CASE Statem...

code

Function 'jsonpath' with arity 2 not found

I am trying to execute the following query in VQL Shell: select * from my_table t where jsonpath(t.json_data, '$.property')='value'; But I get the following issue: Finished with error: Error in select view conditions: Function 'jsonpath' not create...

code

Getting Numeric type error

I have a jdbc connection from denodo to oracle database. I had credted a view in oracle databse and i am able to querry the view and retive the expected results. but when i am trying to querry the same view in denodo. two of the coulmns of type number ...

code

JSON data source w/ token continuation times out due to null value in token when no more pages area available

We are connecting to a JSON source (REST API) which presents a token for pulling additional pages in a parameter named 'cookie'. This value is set to NULL when there are no pages remaining, but Denodo continues to try to make calls, each of which tim...

code

Performance Benchmark deck of Denodo with respect to TPC DS

We have seen in Denodo KB/Community that all Performance Use Cases performed by Denodo are mostly using TPC-DS dataset which is standard benchmark(TPC-DS Homepage) defined by this org. We are looking for some Performance Benchmark deck of Denodo with r...

code

How to handle DST change with scheduled jobs

We have jobs in scheduler that are scheduled to run between 2 and 3 AM. When we change from standard time to daylight savings, the 2:00 hour is skipped and our jobs are skipped. Other software such as the Oracle DB Scheduler recognizes that the job sho...