Latest Activity

code

What happens if license/temp license expires

What happens if license/temparary license expires in existing envirnoment.

code

Exclude server-specific parameters while exporting VAL from denodo design studio

Is there a way to omit any server-specific parameters from the whole export of the Denodo design studio UI, such as 'com.denodo.vdb.vdbinterface.server.VDBManagerImpl.registryURL'. Additionally, we are aware that it may be excluded when exporting data ...

code

Power BI Data Set Incremental Refresh

Hi Team, Currently I'm working Denodo 8 and using Power BI as a reporting tool. Data flows from left right as mentioned below. Data Warehouse -> Denodo Views (Views Created on DWH tables) -> Reports Created on Denodo Views. We are using ODBC an...

code

Denodo - extracting certain text from a field using regular expression

Hello Denodo Geeks, I am trying to extract certain text from a field in denodo using regular expression. To a certain extend I am able to acheive my target, but there a certain text values in the field that do not work as intented. Here is an example ...

code

Convert calenderweek and year to date

Hi guys, I am facing the following converting issue in denodo. I have to convert the formats yyww, yyyyww, wwyy and ww/yy into the date 'dd.MM.yyyy'. Does anyone of you have an solution for this problem I am facing right now? Thanks Johannes

code

how to avoid time zone conversion in Denodo ?

Hi, Is there a way we can avoid any implicit timezone conversion in Denodo ? We have a column in a table which house datetime from different regions of US along with an additional Flag column which tells us about the time zone of the row. In this scena...

code

I need to send multiple query parameters to a field in REST API

Hi, can us help me with that? i want to know if is possible to send multiple query parameters like "field in (value 1, value2, valueN)" to a field in REST API. The goal is to use a single 'GET' but 'IN' condition, or also if there was a way to edit the...

code

Easiest way to install the Scheduler after installing only the VDP?

When installing the Denodo Platform Control Center, I only selected the options for the VDP, not for the Scheduler nor the ITPilot. I now require use of the Scheduler. Is there a simple way to install the Scheduler over the DPCC I already installed, o...

code

JMC connection details

Hi Team, when i test connection it's throughout invalid connection I'm trying form my local system using ‘jmc’ tool I am not able to connect to client servers. with denodo Host name and VDP port. I am using my LDAP credentails to login which is a memb...

Related to: Configuring alerts in Denodo

code

unpivotregister(record) function

Hello. Which extension do I need to import in Extension Mangement to have access to the unpivotregister(record) function in Denodo cloud, please? Thank you.