Latest Activity

code

JobStartTime Scheduler

HI, When I add the @jobstarttime to the name of an output file in a scheduler-job, the output is'nt as expected. OutputFile: @{jobName}@{jobID}@{jobStartTime,outputDateFormat: YYYYMMDDhhmmss}.csv Results in: pro00050_controle_dubbele_records_1302_202...

code

rand() - function

Hello, In denodo 7 we have used rand() function to generate unique id in one of the VDB. It generates unique number for each row. In denodo 8 the same function is generating single unique number for all the rows. Issue : When we dig further, it is gene...

code

How to setup webservice to return an image

I was thinking there was a way to configure or call a Denodo web service such that if the only column returned was a blob (that contains and image) that the image would be return - essentially utilizing Denodo as a simple image server. However, I could...

code

Keep Alive setting in ODBC connection string

I'm connecting to denodo from Azure Data Factory with ODBC, but I'm having trouble when the query takes more than 5 minutes. Apparently due to lack of activity the connection is shut down. I was able to make it work applying the keep alive setting wit...

code

Connecting VDP from entity framework sample application

Just follow up question to my previuos query (https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=90670000000XclGAAS&title=Entityframework+connecting+to+VDP+ms+sql). As suggested,I tried connecting entity framework application to denod...

code

Void Plan

I am using express version on my local. When I try to execute any views or even select current_date function, I am getting error with "Void Plan".

code

Is there a VQL query I can run as a developer in Denodo to determine the time to live of cached views?

Hi, Is there a VQL query I can run as a developer in Denodo to determine the time to live of cached views? I have tried the following queries but it seems to only indicate whether the item is cached or not. select from catalog_views() where resultcac...

code

intersection view

does the input views must have the same schema ?

code

soap webservice data source

what data source to use for connectiing to soap web service is it just the web service wrappers or we can une in some exceptions an xml wrappers

code

when we have to use the Incremental update based on PK

when we implement the Incremental cache , we shold provide the condition at base view (lastmodified_date>Last_cache_Refresh_Date) and i am clear with it ,but what should be used for the property "Invaliate the cache Before Load" in scheduler load pr...

Related to: Incremental Queries in Denodo