Latest Activity

code

DENODO connection to .NET(Entity Framework/ADO .NET)

Hi, I'm currently trying to access Denodo VDP server from .NET. Currently I'm using the samples we have on the installation folder. Sadly I couldn't make it run since there's an error occuring. Here's the app.config on my .NET project: <c...

code

todate from text string

I have a string with date in the following format: 2017-02-08T16:17:10Z tried to use this function but it is NOT working to_timestamp('yyyy-MM-dd''T''HH:mm:ssZ', createdat) I also tried this: to_timestamp('yyyy-MM-dd''T''HH:mm:ss''Z', createdat) Wha...

code

Is it possible to connect to Oracle Stored Procedures?

Trying to create base view from an Oracle Stored Procedure... following message appears "Unsupported type PL/SQL RECORD type for database: Oracle Stored Procedures". Anyone has solved this?

code

Denodo connector to a Kyligence OLAP cube

Hi Team, We have a request from an application to use Denodo to access two different Kyligence workspaces and get the cube data on the models virtualized through Denodo. Is there a custom connector for Kyligence? Regards, Nuray

code

Connect multiple google analytics page in denodo

Hi Team, Currently I am accessing single google analytics web page passing the following parameters in google_analytics_templates_denodo.properties file and imported the same into VDP admin tool to establish the connection between GA and Denodo and cre...

code

mtd and last week

Hi Team, I am trying to find the logic for mtd and last week in a field expression but the logic does not comes in denodo as in spotfire we ahve. Could you please help in this. lastweek: (Week(Date([Date]))=Week(dateadd("week",-1,Date(DateTimeNow()))...

mtd
code

Express License and ODBC sources

I want to demonstrate Denodo to my colleagues. Therefore I downloaded and installed Denodo Express. However, when I try to create a new source from SQL Server or from MySQL, I get the error message that this is not allowed by the license. What am I doi...

code

Data Masking: Replace NULL

Hi , If we mark a field as sensitive, user can view the value as NULL. Can we replace the field value from NULL to a set of characters. For e.g: Id=98201 (Unmasked) Id=9 * 1 (Masked) Thanks

code

SOAP WEBSERVICE missing WSDL Links

Hey Team, We have SOAP webservices deployed from a long time and services deployed in 2021 as well. WHen user is trying to invoke the webservice it returns-> AXIS Engine error: couldnt find a target service to invoke. No service. When I access the ...

code

Cube data present in excel

Hi , i have aan excel as a source file which would be uaed in Denodo.The data is a cube. please help to find a way out to load the data in Denodo through this file. Thanks & regards, sajeda