Latest Activity

code

Hive connectivity issue, Denodo

Hi Denodo, We are using hive EDL connection, but some time we are getting connection issue and not able to run the cache or query, it only works after restarting denodo server only. kindly let us know is ther any way we can trubleshoot the issue witho...

code

Denodo connect to GIT with SSO login

Hello, is there a way to connect denodo with a GIT instance which has SSO login. I am using a GIT instance which has SSO login and want to integrate it with denodo. Thanks

code

one job in scheduler to refresh multiple views

Is there a way to have one cache job that refresh multiple views? we have a process that we had to set up 26 separate refresh jobs and I am wondering if there is a better, more efficient way of doing this?

code

Usage Statistics in denodo

Since we dont have data catalog installed yet, Are there any built in view to get the statistics from denodo logs. e.g. Volume of sqls, execution times etc.

code

Enhancing Sample Code provided to run Scheduler Job

Hi As per Org mandate - we need to call Scheduler Job from Control M. To call Scheduler Job we want to use Scheduler API and same scripts provided with installation. ( samples\scheduler\scheduler-api\src\com\denodo\scheduler\demo ) GlobalNames.java Sc...

code

Remote table creation timesout in Design Studio

Hi Team, When creating Remote Table from Design Studio for a fairly large data set, the query times out and thus the creation of remote table. Is there a way to run it in backgroud? Atleast the population of data in background? After increasing the q...

code

To create Excel Datasource from Sharepoint using Authorization grant as client credentials

Hello Team, When we try to create a Excel datasource from Sharepoint using OAuth2.0 with Authorization grant as Authorization code we are able to generate the code and create the datasource but it is not feasible process as we have to open the Authori...

code

One of more data source is unvaialable

Goog Morning, what's happen on Denodo when one of more data source is unvailable? Thanks, Alice

code

Denodo 7.0 compatibility with vertica 10 version?

Hi Team, We are using Denodo 7 version which is connectinf with vertica 9 version. Now vertica application need to be updated to latest version i.e 10. We are concern about whether denodo 7 supports vertica 10 connectivity. In the default jdbc adapter...

code

Denodo 7.0 upgrade to Denodo version 8.0

Hi Team, Planning to upgrade the denodo 7.0 to denodo 8.0. Before upgrading we are concern about the impact of this upgradation. We are using two nodes of Denodo instance without load balancing feature. Please guide me what are the different points we...