Latest Activity

code

Denodo Monitor Logs External DB

Hi We are storing denodo monitor logs in external db(pgadmin).It is taking time to fetch details from request notification table.Is the table request notification, a system generated one. If so, how can we improve performance for this.

code

How to check the Denodo JDBC connection

Is Databse name is mandatory for testing the denodo connection if yes then how to test the denodo jdbc connection, is there any way or any test query of it to do it in Java.

code

connecion refused

Just finished the insall and In virtual dataport administration tool I am getting the connection refused error. localhost/127.0.0.1.9999 using virtual dataport server //localhost9999/admin What do I need to do?

code

Enable web container after denodo 8 upgrade

Hi We are planning to start denodo 8 upgrade. While going through community pages, i came across https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/appendix/enable_export_endpoint/enable_export_endpoint#enable-the-export-endpoint-...

code

Join views with the following fields are obligatory: table_name

Hi, How to join 2 views with obligatory fields. In Base view itself the fields are declared as obligatory. So where can i get the obligatory field values. Please help.

code

Excel Data Source: Is it possible to create a view on a directory containing the excel files?

Is it possible to create an excel data source based on a directory of files versus an individual file? If so, how would you configure this?

code

VQL to get List of Users with extra information just like in user management

Hi, Can you please let me know a VQL query to find the list of users? I see in the other question there is this catalog_permissions() procedure but I cannot see option to display the info just like in user management (with description and user type co...

code

User name as admin in logs

Hi Team When we checked logs for the last few months, we could see user name for most of the queries executed as admin.We are not logging using admin credentials.Other than scheduler, is there any way in which it will show user name as admin.

code

How do I create an external facing value for "Field Name"?

How do I create an external facing value for "Field Name"? For example, instead of "userid" I want a certain user to see "User ID." I've been unable to find a solution for this in the documentation.

code

Identify delta for source indexes

I'm aware - with the stored procedure 'source_change', we are able to identify changes (like field added/removed/property changes) for underlying source. I observed this does not identify changes in indexes (added/dropped) in underlying database. Plea...