Latest Activity

code

Utilization in Denodo View

Can I check how do I know the memory usage in Denodo View? Does the number of columns affect the denodo view memory usage? Is lesser columns selected more feasible for a view?

code

Denodo integration

Can I consume msg (message) on Confluent using Denodo. And what about Intergration Denodo with AD/LDAP.

code

Error while executing query

Facing error while executing the below query SELECT AQ_1.COL_1,AQ_1.COL_2,AQ_1.COL_3 OVER(ORDER BY AQ_1.COL_1 ASC ROWS BETWEEN UNBOUNDED PRECEDING AND UNBOUNDED FOLLOWING ) FROM ( SELECT TC_1."col1" COL_1, TC_1."col2" COL_2, SUM(TC_1."col3") COL_3, AV...

code

Pyodbc Denodo

Hello, I am working with a business partner to connect to Denodo using pyodbc. I was able to get my script to work, but when she tried she is getting the following error: OperationalError: ('08001', '[08001] ERROR: SSL connection required\n (101) (SQLD...

code

Connecting Jira REST API as a Data Source Using Basic Authentication

Hi Denodo, I am trying to connect to the Jira REST API as a data source. Could you let me now the best way to retrieve all Issues? What authentication method should I use? I tried using Basic authentication, but it requires a username/password. I have...

code

Source table

How can i get the list of tables in the source (the source has already connected to Denodo) ?

code

Read timed out when configuring HTTPS proxy in denodo data source

Hello, I am trying to configure HTTPS proxy with authorization for the Denodo data sources in the Server Configuration panel https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/server_configuration/default_configuration_of_http_pro...

code

Connect to Denodo Express 8.0 from a SAS client

I have Denodo Express 8.0 installed on a Linux VM in Azure. Please can you advise if it is possible to connect to Denodo Express 8.0 from a SAS client?

code

Ampersand in data source is replaced with &

Oracle source data shows that the value of a record is: Ernst & Young However when querying the data from denodo, the record gets translated to: Ernst & Young How do we automatically set the base view column so that special characters such as ...

code

trying to connect denodo using pyodbc

i have gone through the solution mentioned in the community, these are the parameters that i didn't get: denodoserver_name = "ubuntu1804-denodo7" odbcdriver = "DenodoODBCDriver-20200310" what i have to mention in place of the denodoser_name? the IP ...