Latest Activity

code

Is it possible to track a database over a certain period of time with DENODO?

We wonder if it is possible to track a database over a given period of time, using any specific DENODO functionality, for performance analysis and operational statistics purposes.

code

API Response to update data table

Hello, Is it possible for a API Call to do an Update or an Insert. If the data exists Update if not then Insert. Also is the PUT response method available in the express version?

code

Mask personally identifiable data for all except users in a specific role?

I am trying to implement fairly simple, and I would think a universal, masking on a single view. There are three columns in the view, containing name, address and ssn for customers and I want to mask them for all users except a chosen fiew. What I have...

code

Execute Dynamic Generated VQL

Hi, we need to have the ability to schedule a job where an VQL is run and the output is a Create or Replace View statement. And as a result of this job, the Create or Replace View Statement is executed and a new version of the view is in place in VDP....

code

Regarding reversal of a string

Hi How to reverse a string in denodo? For eg : string : 'abc' expected output : 'cba'

code

Error connecting PowerBI desktop to Denodo 8.0

I'm getting the following error when trying to connect PowerBI Desktop to a newly installed Denodo server for the first time: Details: "ODBC: ERROR [08001] timeout expired I was using the denodo connector that shipped with PowerBI Desktop initially, ...

code

Denodo function equivalent to Power BI's Text.BeforeDelimiter function

Hello. Does Denodo have a function that can do what the Text.BeforeDelimiter function of Power BI (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/powerquery-m/text-beforedelimiter) can do? Thank you.

code

JMX to Denodo VDP Connectivity

Hi Team I would like to use JMX for monitoring purpose.While establishing a connection with VDP, it is throwing invalid credentials error. Please let me know where can I find the credentials for this. Are we using the same port and url of vdp for th...

code

calculate years between string to now?

Hi I have tried several ways to solve my problem. I have a field with a number, stored as text. The first 8 figures represent YYYYMMDD, and then there are five positions that I dont want to use. For exampel: 19010210-abcd. I wold like to calute how man...

code

Query timeout that considers time to generate plan

Hi there, We would like to find a way to limit the duration a query can run. But we need this time limit (e.g. 15min) to consider the time to generate the execution plan. To my understanding, there is a default 15min timeout, but this only starts coun...