Latest Activity

code

Not able to connect to Postgresql data source in "Denodo Training Quickstart Virtual Machine"

I am using Denodo Express 8. I am not able to connect to Postgresql data source in "Denodo Training Quickstart Virtual Machine". I did the VM configuration and Denodo Express installation and was not able to connect to any source with below error comi...

code

how do I sign up for a workshop?

Hello, I have a log in with my company and have been doing learning path training. I now need to sign up for a workshop - found it, but do not see how to select to sign up. Please advise. Thank you, Phyllis

code

Automatic VCS Backup in the Denodo Platform 8.0

Hello, I was wondering if there is an Automatic approach when it comes to VCS Backups within the Denodo Platform 8.0. Mainly within the Design Studio or through the Virtual DataPort Administratyion Tool. Thanks

code

Denodo vs. Azure Synapse vs. AWS Redshift: Key Differences and Use Cases

I'm considering data management solutions and interested in the distinctions between Denodo, Azure Synapse, and AWS Redshift. Could anyone with experience highlight the primary differences in these platforms, particularly in terms of: Data virtualiza...

code

Which is more widely used: Denodo, Azure Synapse, or AWS Redshift?

I'm trying to decide between Denodo, Azure Synapse, and AWS Redshift for my usecase . Does anyone have insights into the popularity of each platform in the industry? Are there specific scenarios where one tends to be a more common choice?

code

Can't connect to SharePoint via OData

We are using Denodo 7, and SharePoint 2013 on-prem. I've followed the directions to set up the OData v2 wrapper, and I have the fields entered for my server and endpoint. I can see the endpoint in my brower, and I copied the list I want (it's called "D...

code

Decimal precision issue with division in Denodo with Teradata as data source

Hi Im encountering issues with decimal precision while performing division in denodo, my data souce is Teradata Heres the scenario: In Teradata when I have values like 16,968 and divide the number by 100. Teradata is returning the result by rounding...

code

Delegate SQL Sentence as Sub Query Option

I'm creating a base view from query that contains a CTE and getting 'Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'WITH'.' The statement runs fine in SQL, so I know it's valid. I believe I found the fix (steps below) in this Q&A https://community.denodo.com/a...

code

Denodo Training QuickStart Virtual Machine.ova​

I have been trying to set up envritonments for on-demand courses based on "Denodo Training QuickStart Virtual Machine. I was able to follow the instructions until starting Denodo express. After that it is asking to download .ova file to do the training...