Latest Activity

code

How can i install the VDP?

Hi, i am in the free trail on AWS and only able to use the Design Studio so far Can you tell my how i can use or install the VDP ? is there also an URL wheher i have to put my instance IP inside Or is there an exe or zip where i can download it ? ...

code

Join methods

Which join methods can cause significant consumption of memory if the number of rows to process is large?

code

the views in the VDP folders are all disappear

I faced a problem, in Denodo 7, my folders are all empty. I cannot see the views inside, but I can save the views, just I cannot see them. And my colleagues can see them in their Denodo VDP, very strange. does anybody know why? Thanks and regards.

code

SOAP Web Service

What data source would you use to connect to a SOAP Webservice?

code

Identifying return structure

Does Virtual DataPort identifies the return structure of a web service containing polymorphic/recursive data type and anyType by the stucture of the response or by the structure of the response and definition?

code

Executing multiple queries separated by semicolon through python

Hi, Is there any way of executing multiple queries separated by semicolon through jdbc connection via python? Thanks, Aashutosh

code

Month integer to Month name

I have a column with values of month numbers called "month" 01 02 03 I want the results to be of months name Jan Feb Mar, How to achieve this

code

Access to Solution Manager and VDP for workling with Design Studio

Hi, i am using the denodo proffesional free trail on AWS during my registration ( helped by youtube-video and denodo page) i managed all and can now log in to the design studio can i also get free access to the solution manager and the data virtualisat...

code

How can I rename a REST web service?

How can I rename a REST Web Service I created in Denodo?

code

Services fail to start, referring to wrapper.startup.timeout

The Denodo 8 services failed to start on a Windows 2019 machine (startup type = Automatic). When looking at the logs, I found the following message: WARNING|7680/0|22-06-01 12:10:45|startup of java application timed out. if this is due to server over...