Latest Activity

code

What role grant allows the VQL Shell option to appear under the Query dropdown in Data Catalog?

For users with an admin role the Data Catalog application allows you to run a VQL Shell under the Query dropdown. What is the minimum role/privilege grants to allow a "regular" user to be able to see that and run a VQL Shell query?

code

Identify all derived views using a specific function

We have a scenario where we are running into an IDMC bug that is loading all null values (for string columns) as blanks and 0 (for numeric columns). and wants to identify all derived views using functions handling nulls. Is there a way we can identify ...

code

how to prevent changed column names in baseViews from adding "_0"

I have several SQL Server tables where there are column names with spaces. The datasource shows the spaces, but the baseViews column names are created with no spaces and append '_0' to the column names. What configuration or setting can prevent the...

VQL
code

syntax for context variables

I have a base view with a parameter, I cannot seem to select from that base view in a VQL window. CREATE OR REPLACE WRAPPER JDBC bv_createview FOLDER = '/baseviews' DATASOURCENAME=admin.ds_denodo SQLSENTENCE='select creation_vql from GENERATE_VQL_TO_...

code

Download Denodo Express

i need the linke to Download Denodo Express , because this link not working well https://auth.denodo.com/user-management/express-register

code

Etler

Hi team, what's the correct link to download the express version? The token is not visible or available anywhere.

code

Creating JSON output

Hi, I have some usecases that require delivery of data objects (nested hierarchical objects such as JSON) via REST service. I've worked with flatenning JSON data sources, but never tried building JSON output from other flat views. Could you point me to...

code

Privileges

Hi Denodo team, Recently the privilegies in my Production Server were restricted, the intention is the developers has only access to read in production and cannot do manual changes, if a change is required then it must be done throught SOLMAN, to get t...

code

How do I change the order of load processes in the Denodo 8 scheduler web interface?

I have 9 views in my jobb and managed and need to change the order of them because one needs to be run before another. The interface only allows med to add new load processes and not change the order of them. Please advice how I can do this /Peter

code

JOINING LEFT VIEW WITH PRIMARY KEY TO RIGHT VIEW WITH A COLUMN WITHOU PRIMARY KEY

Hello. I have a view named left_view with 5 rows: column_1 column_2 column_3 abc some value some value def some value some value ghi some value some value ...