Latest Activity

code

Extended support for database

Planning on the Denodo platform on the Azure platform. However, in the service provided by Azure, Database is not listed as official support. example ・Azure SQL Database ・Azure Database for PostgreSQL ・Azure Database for MySQL etc... Reference:List ...

code

Add Column Description doesn't work with UNION

I am trying to append a specific record to a derived view with UNION. The view can be created without DESCRIPTION. But when I do CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW xxx DESCRIPTION = 'xxx' (columnname (DESCRIPTION = 'xxx')), it will give me an error saying the firl...

code

Add Column Description doesn't work with UNION when appending record

I am trying to append a specific record to a derived view with UNION. The view can be created without DESCRIPTION. But when I do CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW xxx DESCRIPTION = ‘xxx’ (columnname (DESCRIPTION = ‘xxx’)), it will give me an error saying the firl...

code

Error connecting SQL Server to Denodo Testing Tool

Hello Support Team, I'm trying to connect Denodo testing tool to SQL Server Db and seeing below error: Error creating data source MSSQL. All the connection details are provided correctly in the configration file and yet I see the same issue. What c...

code

Charset encoding error when creating base view over HTTP Client JSON connection on Denodo

Hi, I am trying to create a base view over HTTP GET connection on JSON Datasource, test connection is fine and it is coming from api of denodo scheduler. I tested it on local envinorment it works ok with no errors but on Client environment it is throw...

code

Has anyone had success integrated a VCS like GIT and Azure Devops and performning DevOps like deployment practices? Ideally, i would be able to initiation a build and release using git and deploy without any user interaction.

Hi Team, I would like load latest VQL file from git and want to automate the deployment with denodo is it possible?is any plugin identified for the same. or i want to create vql file and deploy same in to different env like dev,qa, prod how we can a...

code

[JDBC ROUTE] [CONNECTION_ERROR] Unexpected error creating a connection

Finished with error: Error executing query. Total time 0.422 seconds.QUERY [PROJECTION] [ERROR] AR_10_ASSETCLASSDESCRIPTIONS [BASE] [ERROR] AR_10_ASSETCLASSDESCRIPTIONS [ODBC WRAPPER] [ERROR] AR_10_ASSETCLASSDESCRIPTIONS#0 [JDBC ROUTE] [CONNECTION_ERRO...

code

Denodo Monitor Error: Non-JRMP server at remote endpoint

Denodo Version: v20220126 After configuring the ConfigurationParameters.properties file with the relevant credentials and host:port details, the Denodo Monitor throws a ConnectionIOException - non-JRMP server at the remote endpoint. My initial hunch ...

code

Azure Automated Cloud Denodo 8.0 Installation Error

Hi Team, After Configuring and installing Denodo 8.0 in Azure Automated Cloud Mode I am getting below error. "Cluster marked as error because it was longer than expected in AWAITING_SERVICES" I am able to access all VDP, DataCatalog and Scheduler Serv...

code

How to renewal certificate of specific servers in version 8

Our license to this server (sjgdvapppocn02) is going to expire in 20 days, Please provide the steps to renewal