Latest Activity

code

Import or create function for user defined functions in ibm i

i have a user defined function in ibm i oroororoorroroororoorrrororoororoorroroororoorrrorrorcallsr as400. how to create a wrapper so that i can use it as a function on denodo instead of creating a procedure. the issue is that the function calls a nati...

code

Excel Connection breaks after upadting the metatdata for the data source

Hi, I am working on few excel data sources which already have defined base views. Everythign was workign fine until i updated the medata (for data source description) and then the base view started returnign zero records. So i have to again test conen...

code

Distributed File System Custom Wrapper download

To whom it may concern, Hello, can someone direct me to the link to download the custom wrapper library please? I see many other questions regarding it, but am unable to find a link to download even after doing a search on it specifically. Thank you i...

code

how to tackle which uses most recources in past days

my laptop resources are 16gb ram,1tb harddisk. if we use 7th and 8th version simultanuosly in one laptop, how to tackle which uses most recources in past days??

code

Automate deployment from one environment to other using terraform

I want to create scripts to automate the deployment from one environment to other using Terraform. Please guide me how we can fetch that scripts in Denodo

code

Preserving VQL formatting when using Edit Mode

I generally work in the VQL mode in the Virtual DataPort tool and wish to retain my formatting. I use the "CONTEXT('formatted' = 'yes')" clause regularly, but even with that, I've noticed the formatting gets reverted back to default (including view ali...

code

CSV Export | DENODO 8.0

I am trying to export the CSV from Scheduler . so whenever I export data it is padded with blank spaces after using repeat but it is surrounded by double quotes . I just want blank spaces after it . E.g . CSV_FILE.csv Stud_Id Stud_Name 12 ,Mr.Jon &l...

code

Ten million row limitation on CLEAN_CACHE_DATABASE

We are caching a large dataset ( 40 Million + roiws), however the CLEAN_CACHE_DATABASE stored procedure only clears 10 Million rows at a time - so I have to re-run the sp in order to properly clean the DB. How do I get around this limitation, so it wi...

code

Left outer join losing rows

Hi, I'm joining a bunch of derived views. The SQL has 3 INNER joins and 2 LEFT OUTER joins. The LEFT OUTER joins are losing rows. One of this LEFT OUTER join has a static filter condition (like Active = 'Yes'). None of these derived views have PKs def...

code

DB2 nested stored procedure on ibm I or as/400 generates the result set. But the view on denodo does not get the result.

i have nestwnested nested stored procedure. i.e. stored proc 1 - creating tables and populating the tables stored proc 2 - to call external rpgle program which popultes one of the tables created. stored proc 3 - to call the stored proc 1, thethen c...