Latest Activity

code

Finished with error: Error executing sentence: null

Dear all, I am getting this error "Finished with error: Error executing sentence: null" when executing a derived view. The select statement in the view executes perfectly fine. But when the query is created as a view then shows this error. Appreciate...

code

What should be the role in Denodo VDP to be able to 1. Create a tag 2. Alter tag to assign/remove a view from tag

Hi, We are trying to automate and restrict user to add a remove a tag from the view. What are the roles required for teh uesr to be able to do that. WE want to avoid admin role access.

code

create datasource via vql

I am running denodo v8. I want to use vql to set up a simple datasource (via jdbc) to a postgres database. Following the guidance at https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/vdp/vql/generating_wrappers_and_data_sources/creating_data_sour...

code

ODBC connection with SSIS Import and Export Wizard

Hi, I was able to create an ODBC connection to Excel and can see all base views and all derived views. Then I tried to connect to the same data source but this time with SSIS Import and Export Wizard. The connection is successful but I can only see bas...

code

Querying from Custom Policy

I have created a custom policy. I understand that the fields and other information about the live executing query can be extracted using the context object. However, what is the appropriate way to query other objects in the vdb in order to bring data r...

code

dEVELOPER

How to create a data source in denodo

code

Workay connection in Denodo

Hello team, Can we create a workday/concur data source connection in Denodo using Rest API. Thanks

code

Denodo slower performance querying SQL Server databases using Windows AD Authentication compared to SQL Authentication

Hi, We have Denodo cloud setup off prem however we have noticed that when it is trying to query our on prem MS SQL 2016 server authenticating with a Windows AD account the connection when querying the databases is extremely slow (taking minutes). We no...

code

Denodo virtual database audit trail

Hi, Is there a way to find out when a virtual database was first created in Denodo? Does the output of call get_elements('dbname', ) sorted by created_date indicate the first date when the database was created or does the created_date only apply to th...

code

Cu

Can joins be dynamically added to a live query through a custom policy using the condition parameter ? Or are the contents of the condition parameter always added to the end of the currently executing query's WHERE clause? Can somone change the topic ...